New Product for Connecting Your iPod to Your Radio

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a better option than the icruze. Price is $199.99. And since you are already at Circuit City you can also have the Polk Audio DB650 speakers installed at the same time.

Click Here

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you sure it will worth with the rb1 or rbq head units?? I defenetly wouldn't want that ugly looking display sitting on my dash...maybe if if i drove a civic I wouldn't mind but defenetly not in the Viper.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Why don't you just wait for the impod which they are currently working on. They implant it in your head so the people(that have stupid brains) can fill their heads with music 24/7 and they don't have to worry about forgetting to take it with them. I'm told it has wireless capability to play through any speakers within a 20 foot radius of your head so it will obviously play through your car speakers when you're in the car.....yo...yo...awesome!!! :nana:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't you just wait for the impod which they are currently working on. They implant it in your head so the people(that have stupid brains) can fill their heads with music 24/7 and they don't have to worry about forgetting to take it with them. I'm told it has wireless capability to play through any speakers within a 20 foot radius of your head so it will obviously play through your car speakers when you're in the car.....yo...yo...awesome!!! :nana:

have they already started testing it on you? :smirk:

OP
OP
T

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL. Proof that anal cavities have Vipers too. Amazing how some people take the time to reply to posts that don't interest them just to get a swipe in or try to offend someone they don't even know.

"People that have stupid brains" (LOL). This cracks me up, though. I'm gonna have to use it on my brother-in-law.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte