New purchase question...

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not up to date on the current 2009 Viper market. For a cash purchase of an instock coupe with MSRP of $97xxx+, what would you consider a fair offer?

This car is NOT a SSG.

Thanks...

Mike

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well (sarcasm) $97K would help everyones resales. ;-)

Not my place to say though.

Thanks...lol. Remind me NOT to buy a car from YOU... :rolaugh:

Maybe I should rephrase the question to... "what would you consider offering if this was you making the purchase??? ... (a serious and resonable offer)... cars have been sitting on dealers lot for quite some time...

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your dealer participating in the EP++ program? If so, you can ask for the invoice (the program makes you entitled to see it) - that will have the Employee Price listed on it, and spell out all the fees, etc. The EP++ program looks to be a great no-BS way to buy a Viper. Figure on something like $10k off MSRP for a $97k car.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your dealer participating in the EP++ program? If so, you can ask for the invoice (the program makes you entitled to see it) - that will have the Employee Price listed on it, and spell out all the fees, etc. The EP++ program looks to be a great no-BS way to buy a Viper. Figure on something like $10k off MSRP for a $97k car.

Thanks... yes, dealer has an EP+ price and it is a little better than $10k off MSRP.

Now...if I go with a NEW 2008, would the deal be much better, as with almost all other 2008 cars out there? (Both the Escalade and Navigator were more than $16K off MSRP).

I just figured some of you have either recently purchased a new Viper or have done price comparisons and know more about what the Viper market is like than I do.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am not up to date on the current 2009 Viper market. For a cash purchase of an instock coupe with MSRP of $97xxx+, what would you consider a fair offer? This car is NOT a SSG.
Thanks... Mike

EVERYONE can buy at EP assuming the dealer will participate.
This would put an MSRP $97k car at about $86500.......

VCA SPONSOR-DEALERS HAVE CARS at EP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4