New Shoes for Blue and Black

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just purchased Mark Jorgenson's 09 6 spoke Rims that were powdercoated in flat black. Want to thank Mark at Woodhouse for mounting them and taking good care of my rims on his race car. I let him keep the track tires but I am sure he will let them go if someone wants them.

here is a few pics.

Bruce

Last edited:

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good. Lower it and it will be bad asp. I see a red border on your stripes - you could possibly add that to the wheels too. Very nice as-is too.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! Lower it and it'll be perfect. I'll take it into PS when I get home and post it if you'd like?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to see a thin pinstripe or something to break apart the wheel from the tire. Otherwise in photos they look like temporary spare tire/wheels. The six spoke is my favorite SRT-10 wheel, just not sure I like the black on blue.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks great Bruce. Our twins are looking more and more alike. i added a thin blue stripe and although most people said they didn't like it, i think it turned out good. love the black wheels on "our" cars......

01GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put on a set of black 360 forged rims on my blue/black as well. Waiting on my penske 8300's to get here and then once installed will take some pics.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So 3 of the 7 cars will now have black wheels. I see a trend in the works.

Bruce