New Site and VCA Member - So What Exactly is an Avatar

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so call me a dunce, but what exactly is an "avatar?" :dunno: From reading different posts, I am assuming it is the (rotating):rolaugh: picture on the left that goes with your member name. That being the case, how do you add one and what are the restrictions :nono: - rotating vs non-rotating.

I've been a member of this site for about a month and joined VCA about two weeks ago :headbang:....haven't received my member number as yet.

Smiles are the best!

Thanks!

Peter

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

A
Viper
All
Times
Actually
ROCKS!

Welcome................... {ps I have NO IDEA what it means either!}

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avatar is the picture on the left where it says your join date, location, post etc.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Peter: You will get notified of your VCA #, no worries! The avatar (the rotating one is mine, LOL! A friend made it for us!)...is WHATEVER you want under your user name...but it has to be VIPER-related, if a picture, it has to be a VIPER included somewhere in the picture. You can upload it into your user cp, under AVATAR! I don't think you can ADD a picture until you have your VCA# though...someone can correct me if I'm wrong. ~juli
(You can always call JRT/Viper HQ 1-800-998-1110 to see if they have your VCA # yet, but it may be too early, then PM that VCA# to the moderators here--then I think you can upload an avatar)

V

Venomiss

Viper Club of America

Read down and find out about the avatar policies for this site.
Once you get your member number we'll be looking for one from you!
You can always call HQ and see if they have a member number for you already.
If they do then PM one of the moderators with it for your upgrade.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, is that a DITTO, or what??!!! THANX Venomiss, LOL...we are thinking alike here~~~juli
PETER: THERE are NO dumb questions...ask away!!!

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.....and, alas, I did call the headquarters and they do not have a number for me yet:(

On the AVATAR thing, sounds like a cross between an 80's rock band and a musical instrument....okay, yes, I'm a metal rocker and love music!:headbang:

So, when I'm not taking care of the kids, going to fire calls, working on the house, cutting the lawn, staring at the Viper (of course).....then I get to sit and play the drums:crazy2:

Now, if you factor in time to actually drive :drive: the Viper, then I actually get 0:00:00:06 minutes to play the drums.....:headbang:

In life, there is only so much time in a day and one has to make choices.....:crazy2:

Did I mention I love the color red???
:rolaugh:

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red (5k miles)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL--Peter, your posts are thoroughly enjoyable!!!! KEEP em coming...AND as soon as you get your number, do as Lee00blacksilver said, PM him your VCA# and he WILL upgrade you!!! AND then you get to pick what VIPER pic you want to upload as your VERY OWN AVATAR/picture under your username.
Do your drums have VIPER all over them??? Maybe alternate the drums with your, did you say RED (??) :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::drive:
VIPER...LOL~~~~~~juli
**If you need help with your avatar, shoot me a PM, and I can suggest some people to help ya out!**

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli....actually, the drums are candy apple red as is my collection of vintage snares. While it clashes with Viper Red, at least it stays in the family...similar in shade to :evilmad:

And, of course, my other "red" vehicle:firedev:....a bit bigger and quite a bit slower than the Viper....

You must be registered for see images attach

Well, at least I'm consistent!!!:smirk:

Btw, found out there are two other Vipers in town,:headbang: an '01 yellow RT and a B&W GTS...only seen the yellow one twice.

1998 RT/10, Red (5k miles)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool Peter!!! You will HAVE to get together with the other 2 Viper Owners!!! Yes, you are the RED fanatic here, LOL~~! ENJOY! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456