> NEW SRT HARD TOP SKETCH <

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is bad, but it's what you get late at night and 15 mins of dicking with an image, but wouldn't it look better with the following dimension? Easy changes to the top I would think, and the wing was just added (optional.) The side window will make or break a car -- not sure why companies don't realize this. The windows on our vipers look horrid (both Gen II and III.)

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Manny

SKETCH:

You must be registered for see images

CURRENT AUTOFORM MODEL AVAILABLE

srt2.jpg

vet4snak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY!

your SKETCH looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy meaner than the bottom one!! excellent work!!

IT TOTALLY SPEAKS OUT WHAT I THINK SHOULD BE DONE TO THE SRT

but i think the SKETCH's hardtop and the wing is a good match, wouldnt be that good without anyone of them

way cool

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is bad, but it's what you get late at night and 15 mins of dicking with an image, but wouldn't it look better with the following dimension? Easy changes to the top I would think, and the wing was just added (optional.) The side window will make or break a car -- not sure why companies don't realize this. The windows on our vipers look horrid (both Gen II and III.)
Manny

Your idea certainly has merit. Proceed with a cleaner version. :D

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd just like to see a "normal" hardtop without any intakes, or else...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny

Your idea certainly has merit. Proceed with a cleaner version. :D

No time, and I don't even have an SRT yet. Just saw the post last night and wanted to see what I could do real quickly with a few paint, stretch and fill tools. I did also lower the car and increase the size of the wheels by an inch or so each although the tire size itself remained the same.

I do hope that autoform comes out with something more aggressive, as I really like their stuff (I have their street coupe kit on my GTS). Remember, flatter top and different side windows. The comp coupe has flatter top and it's relatively short in height compared to the rest of the car -- gives it a wicked look.

Manny

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, the best looking hardtop is the SVO carbon fiber top that was shown at SEMA. Hopefully, Dodge will make it.

Dead President

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your sketch looks great, but unfortunately it doesn't match with the stock windows or rear decklid. You'd need to modify both in some fashion. Autoform did the best they could considering we lazy Viper owners want the top off in 3 min.