New SSG ACR

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home from Grande Prairie, AB with this beauty.:)

picture.php

It only has 6km. (4 mi.) on it.:D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful!
Hope you get a few weeks driving in before.....ugh....winter.....

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the complements. I am still real busy at work but I hope I can get in a few cruises this fall.:drive:

I am looking forward to running with you Grant. I want to get the 3M on first as the roads are getting a lot of small stones on them with all the constructiion still going on.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gonna start to snow today.Already started out in rockie and the rain has started here in Blackfalds.Suppose to get to -5 tonight i believe and bad all weekend.Then back up to 11 thru the start of next week.

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that What North West Motors gets for not letting you sit in theirs? The color is waaaaay better on the one you bought

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Ron! That's a nice ride. Nice to see it's in the much faster than yellow SSG. Nice.

If you don't take that car to the track I'm going to come up there and take it from you!:D

Seriously - that car derserves the track!

BTW,
There's some track time available on Sunday - the last for the year. We only have a few cars... about 10 so there'll be lots of room to have some fun. $200 for the day. 9:00 to 4:00.

I'll make a separate post about it.

Again, congrats!

Greg

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ralph's legacy ---- taking care of the car crazy Canadians. Great to see some of the 30 are making it up North. Though we have a bunch of these beautiful beasts it is really neat to see alot of the " Limited Editions " also making it to our Northern Neighbors. Car is stunning and has to be fun for you , as there are probably only going to be about 4-6 sold in all of Canada.

Enjoy and keep the rpms under 4K for the first 500 miles, and recommend changing the oil then also. Check with your local Dealer and make sure he has one of the correct filters, as alot of Dealers do not and then you are stuck when you go in for the first change.

Congrats,

Bill P
Woodhouse

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph's legacy ---- taking care of the car crazy Canadians. Great to see some of the 30 are making it up North. Though we have a bunch of these beautiful beasts it is really neat to see alot of the " Limited Editions " also making it to our Northern Neighbors. Car is stunning and has to be fun for you , as there are probably only going to be about 4-6 sold in all of Canada.

Enjoy and keep the rpms under 4K for the first 500 miles, and recommend changing the oil then also. Check with your local Dealer and make sure he has one of the correct filters, as alot of Dealers do not and then you are stuck when you go in for the first change.

Congrats,

Bill P
Woodhouse

Mr. Pemberton - by the way - is DAMN FAST! Bill has some serious skills!:headbang:

Bill, it was fun 'playing' at Miller.

I'm doing everything that I can to ensure ACR's in Canada get their proper excersize.:drive: No one comes.... but I still offer.....

Ron,
In the spring I bought 2 filters from Tower Chrysler in Calgary but I checked yesterday and they were out. No dealers in Alberta had the proper filter - including the distribution centre in Red Deer. I'd suggest ordering a few filters right away.

Greg

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks great,of course I may be a little bias :D. Mine landed here yesterday. I was talking to the truck driver, and he said that he had just come from Alberta. Hope you get to enjoy it before the weather turn bad.Oh ya what # is it.:2tu:

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats,its almost as nice as........... well there is nothing out there that nice.

I spent years in GP, and dealt with Norlan and GP Chrysler.
Where did you buy it from?
I love my SSG Viper, It brings smiles to faces from 8 years old to 80.
If you ever pass through Medicine Hat let me know.

Dan Miller
VENOM ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LTD.
1-403-866-4927

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stunning car , add me to the list of wanting my next car to be an SSG ACR . I want one with the dual 2010 Stripes they look awesome in person !! Congrats

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats,

Thanks Bill,
Keep it under 4,000 RPM for first 800 km. Should have drove it from Grande Prairie.:D:D
Thanks to SUPERSNAKE Nothwest Motors has 3 filters in stock.(I already checked) Since Mopar is going away from Mobil 1, what do you recommend for oil?

OP
OP
H

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again guys. I appreciate the compliments. They always make a guy feel like he did the right thing, even if he couldn't really afford it
It is #13/30.

It started with an add on Kijiji by Ryan Chapman of G.P. Chrysler. He had advertised a Canadian Edition Viper and I called him on it,knowing they were not built yet. He then e-mailed me saying the SSG ACR I had inquired about had finally come in when they received it and sent the above pic. I informed him that was not the car I had inquired about, but out of curiosity what was the price. He said $128k. The next week I was in G.P. and stopped in to look at it. It looked stunning roped off in their showroom. We sat down and negotiated until we were talking to someone in Vancouver. I set a price and did not budge. Before I left I had a car. Found out later it was $938.00 above their dealer invoice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4