New TA photo

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Im surprised it took this long for the bird to surface via PS. btw that bird is a 20k factory option lol

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is some funny stuff right there. I actually saw an orange trans am with a screaming chicken like that over the weekend.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when that was the car to have... :rolleyes: :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! My friend's 16 year old son just bought a white Trans Am, complete with the bird. Very cool, brings back some good memories. My friends had muscle cars, mine was a nitrous '70 'Cuda with a forged 383 :headbang:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concour My friends had Muscle cars and I had a 70 Charger R/T WITH a Bill Bagshaw Balanced , Blue printed and Forged 440 Magnum with Nitrous , running 11.80s on street tires :D Friends don't let friends drive Fire Chickens !...lol ! ;)
LOL! My friend's 16 year old son just bought a white Trans Am, complete with the bird. Very cool, brings back some good memories. My friends had muscle cars, mine was a nitrous '70 'Cuda with a forged 383 :headbang:

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I concour My friends had Muscle cars and I had a 70 Charger R/T WITH a Bill Bagshaw Balanced , Blue printed and Forged 440 Magnum with Nitrous , running 11.80s on street tires :D Friends don't let friends drive Fire Chickens !...lol ! ;)

Damn! That must have been quite the dream machine!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine