New to forum, Need help finding car.

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patrick
Could be a number of things!!! Just call and ask! research the car. Call the dealer who rebuilt it! somebody will be able to help

Acatala7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
94s have issue with leaking gaskets. If the car is under warranty, it's generally rebuilt with the newer 450hp motor by arrow.so...........rebuilt is a GOOD thing.go now my son, there is much to learn

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mullins5, I have a 94RT/10 with 13K miles on it. I can probabably help you out with some questions you might have regarding the Gen 1 cars. My email is [email protected] or you can reach me at 661-333-2090. Good luck with your search!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried the Du'Pont Registry? They always have a lot of Vipers & you just might find someone trying to sell theirs in that book. Good luck! And I definitely would hold out for the Viper! Vettes are so plain & ordinary!

SnakeBolt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, on the warranty thing, that is with extended warranty, right? so the gaskets are covered and arrow rebuilds the motor.....how long does that usually take?

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can imagine how anxious you are to get your DREAM car! That's what you want,A VIPER, not a Prowler or Vette! I had both before I got my Viper--traded in my Prowler for my Snake, then my C5 lasted one more year as it just couldn't match the Viper therefore I never drove it! And I still wonder why I bought the other 2 first!! Wasted a year of my Viper life!!
Keep searching the classifieds. I would be looking for Vipers in the 39-42K and then working them down to the 35-38k you are looking to pay, if possible! Negotiate the price down to your budget! It shouldn't be too hard to get a couple grand knocked off!
Good luck and I'll try to throw some leads your way when I come across them!!

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Patrick,
I've tried to call you at the number you emailed to me but I don't get home till after 5 your time (you said call 10-5).

Give me a call at 636-942-4690 or email me a phone number you can be reached at after 5 pm.
Email Rich at [email][email protected][/email]

I'll be happy to answer any question you might have.

Go Hogs Go!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were you I'd hold out for the Viper. Corvette's and Prowlers depreciate so fast it will make your head spin. Deals are out there, you just have hunt for them. Vipers are a very inexpensive car to own if you buy them right.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Casey:
It shouldn't be too hard to get a couple grand knocked off!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
good one.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Acatala7:
94s have issue with leaking gaskets. If the car is under warranty, it's generally rebuilt with the newer 450hp motor by arrow.so...........rebuilt is a GOOD thing.go now my son, there is much to learn

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, for these early cars a rebuilt motor is a good thing. I don't know if they give you back a 450hp motor; thats a GenII thing. Can somebody (JonB, Woodhouse, Tator...) confirm?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960