New to the Viper World

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow Viper Owner's. I've been in Love with Viper's ever since I read about them in Car -n- Driver in the early 90's.

I just picked up a 1994 RT/10 with 23,500 miles. Unfortunately I live in Cleveland and I can't drive it do to the SNOW. I'm totally looking forward to this summer. :2tu:

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do with the Hard Top that the Viper came with? Do any of you guys use a Garage pulley system? :dunno: Once the sun is out, I'm going convertible.

skeetachya

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say welcome! I dont have any of the problems you are talking about... I live in Florida so I drive year round and have a GTS, so no top lifting for me.;)

:usa:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats from a fellow OH Viper owner. Hope you join the VCA and get out to some events with the OH VCA. For your information, the annual Ohio Club party was planned for tonight in Akron/Canton area but was postponed by the snow. Send me a PM and I can fill you in on new date and Ohio contacts or visit Ohio web site. Welcome, let the fun begin!:2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome SuperDave!:2tu:

The 94 club rules with 3083 Vipers built in one model year and out of 3083, 2189 of them are of the fastest color/colour EVER, which is RED!! :firedev: :bolt:

There is a LOT of good info here :search: , or anytime, you can call me! :cool:
914-763-3136

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. If you want a cheap and simple rack to hang your top in the garage, I bought 4 large rubber coated J-hooks at Home Depot, the kind used to hang bicycles and ladders, and put them on the wall. I set the top on the bottom two and then turn the top two down over the top to hold it secure. Cost me less than ten bucks and it works great. If you can't picture it and are interested let me know and I'll post a pic.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello fellow Viper Owner's. I've been in Love with Viper's ever since I read about them in Car -n- Driver in the early 90's.

I just picked up a 1994 RT/10 with 23,500 miles. Unfortunately I live in Cleveland and I can't drive it do to the SNOW. I'm totally looking forward to this summer. :2tu:

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do with the Hard Top that the Viper came with? Do any of you guys use a Garage pulley system? :dunno: Once the sun is out, I'm going convertible.

Here ya go, check this thread for pully system.

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/596055-what-best-way-store-oem-hardtop.html

OP
OP
S

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank-you all for the HELP!!! :2tu: I can't tell you enough how nice it is to read these forums and digest some much useful information :2tu:

I hope to become a VCA member soon!

As for being a Cleveland Viper owner, I was looking forward to some weather that would let me drive it. :drive: But we just received another two inches of snow today :( I know summer is just around the corner, but I have the fever!!! :headbang:

OP
OP
S

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm actually in Parma. Your in Cuyahoga Falls? A very good friend of mine lives there. Is that a picture of your Viper? That looks exactly like mine!!! :2tu:

We need to hook up this summer! :headbang:

PS: Not sure about you, but I just got another 3 inches tonight :crazy2:

CarGuy07 Email me : [email protected]

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Viper Owners. I feel like an idiot! :omg:

The Car was built in Oct. of 94. It's actually a 95.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think we have 4"-5" down here. No worries, you will get a chance to put some miles on it soon. I would say two weeks max. There are some pretty good cop free roads down this way I can show you.;) I'll shoot you an email. Did you buy your car from Jeff's?

OP
OP
S

superdave019

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cop free Roads? :2tu:

Yes I purchased my car form Jeffs. Did you see it posted? They gave me an excellent deal for my truck, so I jumped on it!!!

What year is yours? Does it have the Tan interior? How many miles?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seems that we've run out of snow in the West. Gonna insure my Viper next week. Roads have been clear for over a month now and no snow.

***** for the snowmobiles, but I'll park them and drive the Viper for my needed adrenalin rushes.

You must be registered for see images

Ted