New to VCA! Hello everyone!

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just joined this wonderful site! Look forward to meeting you all and learning. Im in VIPER heaven and have just become an owner 5 days ago!

Bc

OP
OP

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh.. the thing was FLAWLESS and still had the original tape on the pedal. (I dont know how the original owner drove it like that because I slipped on it the first time I gassed it)

OP
OP

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! Take it easy until you get used to the power. She can and will bite you if your not careful.

Im taking it real easy :) The first time I got into it I felt like I was getting behind the wheel for the FIRST time! My heart was thumping and the heat I was feeling was NOT from the sills! haha Very emotional thing for me.

The attention makes me a little nervous as well. Being 29 years old, people look at me funny. I can relate because I used to see younger people driving sick cars and labeled them right away as spoiled ******** :)

FYI... I DID pay for mine hahaha

Bc

OP
OP

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks DSR!! I have been foaming at the mouth over here for the last two days because it has been raining and I have been forced to drive my Dodge truck (1 ton) which I dont even like to drive anymore!! haha

I got into the truck after driving the Viper for two days and kept trying to find the clutch, that it does NOT have. We have a sunny day today and after a meeting I have.. Im going to put some more milage one it :)

OP
OP

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they didnt! haha Thanks a lot though! I hoping that is not all they didnt tell me from the post a few up from this one! eeeek!

Bc

OP
OP

1stViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Thanks for the warm welcome Guys!

SRTRicky...

Those wheels are bad ass bro. Good choice! Any advice on where to buy strong good looking wheels for my new ******? :)

Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4