New to Viperland

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
the baffles are a good add. 2001 had the larger gen 2 pan already. which pan do you have that is deeper than stock?

10 QT pan here. deeper oil pan then stock, now with baffles added.

welcome to the club, you wont find nicer guys anywhere

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
reading your posts and registration history, you are indeed a WORTHY Viper owner. Welcome to the Dark Side! The deal you got was nothing short of STEALING the car. You have done your research and struck at a good time.

Mopar trans fluid and diff fluid is actually re-badged Castrol. Good Stuff, but
Prefer LUCAS oils/additive in the diff..... Redline is also good in trans.

DO SERVICE your car at Bill Luke Dodge via Eddie Martin, as Marv suggests.

If you ever need ANYTHING for the car, be sure to choose ebay....Everyone knows they pay lots of advertsing here on this site where you were able to receive so much valuable help. Ebay will be happy to ship to Bill Luke.

GO TO VOI ! You will be AMAZED! I think ebay is sponsoring some cocktail parties.....and maybe the autocrosses...

P.S. I meant EVERY WORD ABOVE except the ebay stuff. WELCOME !!

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SHEET!
1. You shoplifted that car and you know it. Admit it. AB get your cop buddies on this guy as he needs to be punished for theft.
2. You get a response from the almighty himself, JonB. JonB tends to get a little busy and ignors most of this dribble but he responded to your post.

O1RT, you don't know the "zone" that you are in at the moment, but take my word for it it, it won't happen again in your lifetime. Buy a lottery ticket quick as you are on a roll that usually doesn't last long. We all go thru one astonishing moment in our lives and you just had 2 of them (great deal and jonB response). I want to say "Your 15 mins of fame is on overtime" but afraid you are going to take it wrong. You can do no wrong at this moment in your life. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friends are writing the report as we speak! Drove it right off the showroom floor with nobody looking. I wish.

The Porsche GM is a good guy (Dave Zoloto) and he really made me feel good when he told me he'd give me a outstanding deal. The salesman, Mark Siffert, is also a good guy. I'd buy another car from United Auto Group in a second. It's owned by Roger Penske.

I love this board. Everyone is soooo helpful and I love the fact that I can come here and feel welcome. Owning a Viper is something else. I've read all the posts about how it's almost like being a celebrity and you ain't lying! Everywhere I go it's a circus.

Mike

PS - I forgot to play the lottery, but it is raining here in Phoenix and I've been praying for that to happen!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96