new toolbag here

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to say hello. looking forward to meeting many of you at local/national events and learning as much as i can about these fine works of art. i have a red 04 convertible that i purchased from another member here and a murdered/stroked 300 srt8 (for those of you also in the lx community). i live in the northern neck which is great for twisty roads and boating but lacking in the "driving less than an hour just to get groceries".
thanks for having me!

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks brother man!
this is the only pic i have of the 2 of them together
You must be registered for see images attach

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I do a lot of work out in the NN...next time I'm out that way we'll have to get together! That is a great area for these cars (especially the drive from Richmond...360 is great). Have fun and be safe.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Markus~! Awesome cars ya got there, thanks for the pictures.
Enjoy your twisties, you are lucky to have 'em!
~juli

OP
OP
M

markus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joint is clean!
thanks very much!
Welcome! I do a lot of work out in the NN...next time I'm out that way we'll have to get together! That is a great area for these cars (especially the drive from Richmond...360 is great). Have fun and be safe.
that sounds great, just let me know! it certainly is a nice drive, but you just have to watch out for charlie brown. there's one statie in particular around tappahannock that LOVES me. this guy has even crawled under my car (300) just to check my exhaust.
Welcome Markus~! Awesome cars ya got there, thanks for the pictures.
Enjoy your twisties, you are lucky to have 'em!
~juli
thank you much! i've already experienced being snake bitten on some of those twists lol.
:smirk: Nice choice of cars, I have the same two in silver, would love to see your SRT8 go...

Welcome :usa:
thank you sir! that's a beautiful stable you have there yourself. i have an extremely keen eye for srt vehicles and i'm sure i've seen yours at one point or another. where abouts in nova are you located? i've been fortunate enough over the past 3 years to have attended many mopar/lx/srt m&g's and cruises all over this wonderful country and see many beautiful examples of mopar at its finest!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Zap me a PM so I can make sure we get you on the membership server email list.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4