New UK Viper GTS with pointed Stripes

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People,

Picture of my new GTS with Gen III style stripes, what do you think?

You must be registered for see images

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul:

The stripes look awesome. However, I'd toss the front license plate and deal with the Constables accordingly. It's a major distraction from an otherwise stunning car.

OP
OP
P

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, yes I am certain they are not factory but done in the UK.

Trouble with dealing with the Police Constables, I am a reserve PC in the UK, yes you guessed it we did once responed to a call in my old RT/10, and confused the citizens who could not believe the car.

Shades of Starsky and Hutch, but I'm not busting my butt and my hood!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Paul,

Do you have the window sticker? Does it list stripes? This would be a very unique vehicle.... but I doubt it's from the factory, as the facia is painted at a different factory than the hood...which would make this unique configuration something that had to be planned and engineered to occur... in other words... not a coincidence.

Here's a look at a front shot of my 2000...check out that the stripe does not touch the badge.

You must be registered for see images

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks rather cool !!, I'd try the silver graphic on the window screen. I could knock you up a smaller illegal plate, the same width as the stripes if required

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
GREAT LOOKING Viper!! Why not delete the front plate ( ?? ) as they will only be seeing your asp anyway!!!!