Will look like this

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

Guibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have a price yet. But it should be around $60 retail. AutoArt part no. is 80520. It looks like they will be offering it in other scales besides 1/18:
1/64
1/43
1/32
1/24
The 1/32 scale is from their line of slot cars. 1/32 and 1/24 scale each show two different part numbers, so may have two different paint schemes.

OP
OP
G

Guibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's out yet. Usually a few months passes between the time an announcement is made and when they're actually on the market. For example, about a month ago, they announced they'd release an '05 Mustang. This won't be available until February of next year. So I'm guessing the VCC will be a part of that batch of release. Will keep this space updated, if I hear anything.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one in 1:43 is gonna look so good in my garage display I already have :p Maybe I will continue work on my self made display that has two garage doors and will look just like this one.

OP
OP
G

Guibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dayam, that's sweet. :eek:

But maybe needs something for that extra sparkle. (No, not the men's soccer team. ;) )

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, good tip :2tu: But I need a real good program that can downsize original posters to 1:43 scale without rendering the picture unrecognisable :eek: Thats the big catch, rest should be simple with the printer my dad has :p