New VIDEO!! DLM LEVEL II+ vs Suzuki Hayabusa (fastest crotch rocket)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What timing!!! After all this video b.s. I FINALLY TODAY (about 1/2 hour ago) raced a Suzuki GSX-1300R Hayabusa......hahahHAHAHaha

Looks like I'll be the test mule to see what we can get away with. Perhaps post it on \/iperalley.com and post a link to the thread??

If anyone can host it please let me know and I can email it to you afterI download it, check back.. (going to watch movie now)..

:mad:

Gerald

p.s.
You'll like the outcome..

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DLM LEVEL II+ vs Suzuki Hayabusa (fastest crotch rocket)

Sounds like you were the winner!! Way to go!
I eat those things for lunch, and ZX12's for dinner!

Regards,

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I'll send it over prolly tomorrow noon or so..

email...

oh my...I sound like a little school girl I was so hyped up after that burst of speed up to about 150... hahahah, I really don't sound like that.. :laugh:
Gerald

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah right you know you sound like that everytime you have your short little bursts lol :eek:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us know as soon as it's hosted ready for viewing, looking forwards to seeing it soon, thanks in advance for bringing it to us.

I too have raced a Busa, it was crazy. PS I liked the outcome!

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually, not to pick at details, but an unrestricted 2000 zx-12r is faster above 100 than an unrestricted busa. both bikes stock from 100 to 200 indicated (about 180 real) the zx-12r consistently had 3-4 bikes lead.

first hand experience.

alex
02 gts
ex 00 zx12r owner...

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every magazine that did a shoot out had the 'busa in front.. oh well. And usually they didn't do it stock. They tied the front end down, diff clutch, geared... So what is really stock??

Gerald

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video Gerald, watched it about five times :) .

Ok, ten times :D

-Lou

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever put anyone on your BUSA and raced your car? What do think as far as SOTP feel? Do you think the your busa is faster than your car?

I guess what I am asking is how much does a rider play into a roll on race?

We need a video of you racing your Busa or of another DLM, heffner, or roe SC car racing your busa!

Great video and nice kill!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys - you all understand this was done on a closed circuit and then had a street backdrop imposed on it right? :smirk:

That is one of the baddest ass clips I've seen - it's one for the treasure folder.... that car absolutely rocks! :cool:

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald,
You had two people in your car and you still pulled on that bike :eek: . Have you ever pulled over and talked to one of these guys to ask what they think :D ?

-Lou

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lou, Sure haven't usually they won't even look over or even mention it.. :laugh: Just wait 'til I upgrade mine... These Kumho's have really helped I can really get on my car a little more and man....these suckers BITE...

need4spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey lethalbite, i had the same problem. finally found it though. go to Ls1.com. click on forums. then scroll down to "general discussion" little over halfway down. the third one under that heading is "the one that didn't get away". that's the "kill" site. just scroll down on that and you'll find it. great video gerald! kyle

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The video is now hosted over at v i p e r a l l e y . c o m (sorry, can't post links to street racing videos per board policy...)

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
found it, Insane video Gerald. is there anyway you can set the camera over a little next time to get a better view of the bike? i bet the guy is still wondering what hit him lol.

Max