New Viper at the Detroit Auto Show?

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we going to see the new Viper at the Detroit Auto Show?

The wife didn’t get to go to VOI with me and is dying to see the new Viper. I said maybe it will be shown at the Detroit Auto Show? It's only like a week away. Is that what the thoughts are? Any inside info? :dunno:

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the new Viper does show up at an auto show, I'd bet that's it's more likely we will see it either in Chicago or Los Angeles. The Challenger made it's debut in Chicago and I believe some of the past Viper changes were introduced in LA.

Time will tell!

:2tu::2tu:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt we will see it at the detroit auto show. I think if we see anything it will be closer to the end of this year. I'm sure Chrysler wants to keep the design under wraps as long as possible. With the target release date as the first quarter of 2012 this makes the most sense to me. Just my opinion. :)

bigdeep1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any ideas which Auto Show will release the Gen V?? I would guess it may be the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. 2011 LA may be too early :(

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it would be now, too far away from their projected launch date. Also, gives competition too much time to come up with an answer to it.

Hey, any more shots of the model, how about her facing the other way!!;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4