New Viper club in town?

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is kind of cool...
Soccer: New team touts excitement level, affordability - Omaha.com

:nono:Disclaimer: The inidvidual who posted this thread is not an employee of Omaha Vipers, is not promoting The Omaha Vipers, may socialize with people who are affiliated with the Omaha Vipers but it should not be infered from this social activity that there is any advocacy of The Omaha Vipers or any affiliation with any organization that may be a sponsor of the Omaha Vipers. The author of this thread is not aware of any Omaha Vipers promotional activities, political affiliations or religious preferences. It is understood that the Omaha Vipers are not a sponsor of the VCA but this thread was posted because the name and logo may be of interest to the VCA community.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee I posted this on the NE/IA thread. I have also emailed them about us locals attending an event with our cars. I have not heard back from them yet.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over the years my snakes have been used in team photos by Hockey, Soccer, and a ladies softball team named "Vipers"! Ask me which was the mostest funnest?

OP
OP
L

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Over the years my snakes have been used in team photos by Hockey, Soccer, and a ladies softball team named "Vipers"! Ask me which was the mostest funnest?

I'm struggling with that one - I've seen a lot of female softball players that I wouldn't want sitting on my car:D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick search on google will find a calgary baseball team called the vipers as well, they have been around for a few years.

Correct! I have been to one of their games when we were there on holiday and bought a polo shirt plus a neat watch with their logo, will see if I can post a couple of pictures when I get my memory card back tomorrow.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper just happens to be a kool name for our car but is usedfor many things...were I work theirs an airplane game called viper and the logo looks just like ours

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't forget about the AFL (Arena Football League) Huntsville Vipers! Their logo definitely reminds me of Sneaky Pete.

You must be registered for see images

As for Calgary, not so much...

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a few more I found in my searches:

Lincoln Way Vipers (kid's baseball league)

Tacoma Vipers (kid's league also):

Vero Beach Vipers (Girls Softball)

East End Vipers (Kid's Baseball)

Denton Vipers (Kid's Baseball)

Las Vegas Vipers (GFL)

You must be registered for see images attach

Virginia Vipers (Kid's Baseball)

California Vipers (Kid's Baseball)

You must be registered for see images attach

Could go on and on with Viper logos. Couldn't find a single team named "Vette" or "Corvettes". :D:D:lmao::lmao: