New viper order

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a dealer tell me 2 months ago they would be getting 1 of the new 08 Coupes. Yesterday he told me that they would only be able to get one for somebody that showed proof of owning a Viper now? Is this guy full of ---t or what?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should still not have a problem as you have a GTS. I am still wondering if the first year is going to be like the SRTs first year with only current owners able to buy first.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been absolutely no news that this would be a so called certificate program. Hard to believe whoever this guy is that he would have some knowledge that has not been shared here by our Viper Friendly dealers or our National Officers. The dealer is probably remembering 2003 and assuming the same thing will happen. But there has been no announcement of that and there was a big backlash by the dealers on that one in 03 so it is unlikely.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been asking dealers if they know when they will be receiving an '08 Viper Coupe (not vert) in to look at, and have had ABSolutely no responses.
That's unusual...we are not interested in any leftover 06's....just want to look and test out the '08 for ourselves...surprised this is so hush-hush :confused: right now...anybody's take on this? thx ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been asking dealers if they know when they will be receiving an '08 Viper Coupe (not vert) in to look at, and have had ABSolutely no responses.
That's unusual...we are not interested in any leftover 06's....just want to look and test out the '08 for ourselves...surprised this is so hush-hush :confused: right now...anybody's take on this? thx ~juli
To add to this, after ONE more email I sent (which I stated would be my last if I didn't get a response, and no, I don't say I HAVE a Viper!!)....was let known that a red w/white stripes coupe was going to be available possibly June, with other solid colors to come after that. Want to test this out first, no deposits...can wait :cool: ~juli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine