New Viper Owner, VCA membership ?'s

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi everybody i just purchased my first viper this past summer. I've read all the threads on here and been using the search button like nuts. You guys help me confidently purchased my first viper and help me do all the PM work and light mods on the car myself. It has been a wonderful handful of months of ownership,the car is absolutly amazing. It's a 1997 B/W GTS with 9,600miles and a clean Car-Fax, i will attemt to post pics tonight, I'll have to read the "how to post pic thread" again. To all on here Thank You.

My question is i was getting ready to join the VCA, but i read a post that there is some sort of delay for the 2011 membership? What should i do? Would love to start posting with everybody.

V

Venomiss

Hi everybody i just purchased my first viper this past summer. I've read all the threads on here and been using the search button like nuts. You guys help me confidently purchased my first viper and help me do all the PM work and light mods on the car myself. It has been a wonderful handful of months of ownership,the car is absolutly amazing. It's a 1997 B/W GTS with 9,600miles and a clean Car-Fax, i will attemt to post pics tonight, I'll have to read the "how to post pic thread" again. To all on here Thank You.

My question is i was getting ready to join the VCA, but i read a post that there is some sort of delay for the 2011 membership? What should i do? Would love to start posting with everybody.

Wait a bit and be patient since this is your second post.:) They are trying to get November 1st for sign ups with a whole new system. Until then you can submit your information to a moderator like kcobean or Lee00blacksilverGTS to be listed as a viper owner until you join the VCA.
I see you signed up here on the boards in early August and glad to hear you bought a viper. Have you met up with any VCA locals close to you?

OP
OP
V

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss, I'll hang tight for a while. have not met up with any locals yet. Met two viper owners this summer @ a car show but were not VCA members. Thanks for the reply, I feel like part of the group now:)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Would love to start posting with everybody.

POST AWAY! Stop Lurking........ bazillions of posts here by non-members, and non-owners.

CONGRATS on chooing a GTS Blu-White...one of the most-desired vehicles of all time. A classic in its own time........ Where are you {can you drive in Winter?} ?

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VJ !! You won't regret joining VCA !!It's one big family!! GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT TIMES, GREAT CLUB !!! Post away, all questions and conerns will be answered here, and feel free to add you 2 cents.:2tu:

OP
OP
V

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, the Wizard and Jon B and a gent from Canada replied 2 my post, thats so cool. Wizard and Jon B are like VCA celeberties.

No winter driving for me I live in the brutal Northeast Ohio, just started to insulated my garage today to keep my beauty warm :)

I've already bought stuff from you Jon B, your service was awsome and you as well, parts were great. Sean at Roe racing was great as well, love the rad hoses and smooth tubes :2tu: I'll be looking for and exhaust this winter, just don't know what 2 do with the cats, high flow or delete.

I'm going to see if I can successfully post pics tonight.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the "best darn car club on the planet!" Congrats on picking up your B&W GTS, nice car. Hope you realize, though, that the RED GTS's are a bit faster...but the B&W is pretty nonetheless! :D

By the way, plenty of threads on exhaust - hi-flow cats, cat-back, muffler delete, etc.

OP
OP
V

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is harder then I thought, I feel like a complete jackwagon. Plus I only got crappy cell phone pics. If the weather is nice tomarrow I'll get some digital camara pics.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
As long as you don't the "sniff test" as part of your emissions testing, I would just go ahead and go cat-less.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Sir!

You will love this place!

President of OH is Randall Arnold, or known on here as Daytonprowler. He is a REALLY nice guy!

Do ask away! That is why we are all here! We LOVE talking about Vipers! ;) Ask away!

If you need anything, you know where to find me. More than happy to help. :)

Look forward to meeting you next year (I attend a lot of OH events). Until then, welcome to the Funny Farm. You will like it here. :D

V

Venomiss

Online membership is open! We hope you can join us.

New members can join online here:

http://www.viperclub.org/join

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Note that it is not the same password as the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.
Overseas members still need to go through their local regions to sign up and join.

Just in case you haven't seen this yet for Ohio:
Mission

This thread might have some useful information in it for you too.
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/623397-adjustable-pedals.html

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
V

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss, I will defintly be joining the around the 1st of the year. I real want to get some pics post for everybody, I just need to spend the time figuring it out.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post away, member or not!

Me and a few guys here run at mid oh if you ever want to do a roadcourse, get a ride or just hang out:)

Pm me if you want me to post pics for you!

OP
OP
V

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Leslie, I might just take you up on that for pics. I have ran Nelson Ledges twice this year and really wanted to go to Mid Ohio next summer, would love to meet ya up there. Life is on the roadcoarse for me, the viper is at on on it as well, he he he :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang