Enthusiast
Reaction score
bounce.gif
<FONT size="5">WELCOME!!!</FONT s>
bounce.gif

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Shelley from a fellow southern Californian. If it's racing ya want I'm your man. Do you prefer drag or road course? Going a week from tomorrow to Willow Springs, stay in touch!

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a recovering Saleen owner and a very happy Viper owner welcome to "big" snake pit. There is a wealth of Viper knowledge in the LA area. Check out the Socal VCA website for all the latest info on events. There are alot of track folks that post on this board, very helpful and willing to share their experiences. Looking forward to seeing you at a future event.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME TO THE BOARD. THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER WOMEN ON THE BOARD, SO YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE. ONE, VIPERESS, HAS EVEN PURCHASED THE NEW COMPETITION COUPE! WHICH IS BTW, THE MOST AWESOME VIPER ON THE PLANET! CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR PURCHASE.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

It is a requirement that you track your Viper at least once. Road or drag no matter, lest you be deamed "poser" status and tossed in with Vipermad.

OMT, proceed with caution around SoCal.
laugh.gif

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Your car looks exactly like mine! I've had mine for 8 months, and have 8K smiles.

My 16 year old daughter desires to improve her driving skills beyond being just being able to go for groceries. She wants to take a driving school like Viper Days.

As a kid in upstate New York, we learned to drive from a very early age, (as soon as we could reach the pedals). We just kept driving from like 12 years old, right up to when we got our driver's license, with no gap in seat time, it seems. We learned to skid and steer on backwoods dirt roads in summer, and black ice and snow in the winter. Such is life in a rural upbringing.

But here in urban So Cal, my kids couldn't learn this way. And there is usually just dry pavement to practice on, with lots of cars around to get in the way of doughnuts, and such.

So a driving school is just the ticket for kids to improve their skills around here. And since girls are doing more and more these days, I say: "Why not?". (Well, I mean, she can take her Eclipse. :LOL
smile.gif

Sorry for the rant. Enjoy your Viper! See ya at the So Cal activities, (if I'm not working!)

-Vic

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME and drive it slowly in the beginning - or, the Viper will bite you.
BTW, the background (mustangs) on your website will switch to little snakes and some VIPER stuff soon?
BURNOUT.gif