New viper owner!!!

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my 2002 GTS Final Edition #021. I am so happy and proud to own a Viper. It's been my dream car since I can remember and now it's in my garage. Look forward to years of enjoyment!:drive:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel.....it's great isn't it? That feeling doesn't go away. Welcome aboard this crazy ship.

01_VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome and I'm still very excited and happy every time I take the Viper out.

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the feeling.. it's been a week since I went to pick my car up and I still grin every time I see it in the garage and I can't wait until it's finally fully registered so I can daily drive it (yes, you heard me!)

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I remember getting my 01 back in 2005 & I still have the same feeling now when I look at it. I am hugely bummed because I am in a leg cast for the next 4-6 weeks due to foot surgery, but by then the car will have a new radiator and should be running like a top!

We should meet sometime when I can walk again... haha. I'm also in the Tri-Cities.

Jason
[email protected]

OP
OP
G

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have spent so much time running out to my garage to just look at my Viper one more time. It's hard to get to sleep sometimes, I just want to go drive her one more time :) I will definitely get in touch w/ you Jason. I will work on getting some better pics up soon. Here's one from before the car was shipped to me. Thanks everyone!
You must be registered for see images attach

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!!!! I hope you have deep pockets because this will get addicting....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now send your membership and join us all in Salt Lake City -------you can't imagine what it is like to be around thousands of folks just as happily addicted as you !!

Enjoy!

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads!! I remember the feeling when I finally got mine a few months ago. From what I hear it never goes away. Be safe and take it easy and get used to the car before pushing it. :2tu:

rey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be Well and enjoy, Nothing like American Muscle!!!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new mistress. That feeling won't stop for a long time, if ever. But, PLEASE, take your time getting to know the little beast and get out on the track for Viper Days. I think you'll find out that YOUR limits are going to be reached long before the CAR'S. Don't become a statistic while enjoying the rush.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice car you got there..Treat her well...If you make her upset she may bite

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful ride!!! that feeling never goes away.
I still smile everytime I walk through my garage and could keep driving all day if life didn't get in the way.
65,000 miles and not one of them was boring..

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came so close to buying a FE myself, but the one I was after was almost $10k more than my 01 at that time. LOVE the color combo!!!

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I know the feeling. I never dreamed i'd actually ever own a Viper and one day a gen 1 popped up on Craigslist while i was shopping for a used truck. I showed my wife and she said 'if ya want it..buy it! That's all i needed. Mine is an old one but to me it is like it was meant to be mine from the start.lol..have fun and welcome! You will get a lot of help from the nice folks here.

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two things to be wary of: old tires are hard tires=loss of traction, & gobs of torque from idle on-a Viper just doesn't handle like any high HP muscle car you may ever have driven. Welcome aboard. Take your time and good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery