New Viper Owner

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to introduce myself I'm Ron and live near Edmonton, and just purchased a 2009 VOI Edition Gen 4. My back ground I do race car fabrication as a hobby, and am a Heavy Lift Crane Supervisor during the day. My other car is a 1000+whp Eagle Talon I built and tuned myself. So far I have installed headers, built my own custom exhaust, K&N filter kit, Built my own custom catch can setup, and installed motor and trans mounts, and switched out to a set of Nitto Invo's.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking Snake, now time to get out and drive it before the snow comes!!! Look forward to seeing it in person!!

Do you come up to Edmonton at all? Looking to get a few more small meets in this year. Thinking maybe on Sat 22?

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ron! Maybe we can meet up soon. My Viper is in the shop until tomorrow getting some goodies installed...

OP
OP
S

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ron! Maybe we can meet up soon. My Viper is in the shop until tomorrow getting some goodies installed...

For sure planning a meet on the 22nd already if that works for you and check out other post and join our FB page ASAP! Also if you want PM your name, number and car type and I will keep you posted of all the meets and activities!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang