New VOI9 owner,cant wait to take delivery. Need some pictures to get me through this!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I woke up this morning perfectly happy with my current 2001 GTS. No thoughts of trading it in, or getting rid of the car... Browsing the net this morning and caught a glimpse of a VOI9 Coupe. I was stunned... Yes, Ive seen a few before. But never gave it a 2nd look. What an awesome color combo...

By this afternoon, I bought the car.. And not the agony of waiting for the car to be picked up, shipped,etc, begins.. The car has 360 miles on it !!!!:):):) Need some pics..

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New VOI9 owner,cant wait to take delivery. Need some pictures to get me through t

Your killing me 360 miles????? I already drooled over that one.Once again Confreakingratulations and I'm green or should I say blue/white with envy!!!!!!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New VOI9 owner,cant wait to take delivery. Need some pictures to get me through t

Awe, you poor bastard! Suffering like that!!! Congrats!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw that car, great buy! Best of luck with that baby

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's the best kind of suffering. One of the best looking cars ever made!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let me help a brotha out...
VOI90000.jpg

Now you gotta spend $10k on wheels to make it look THIS GOOD! LOL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I woke up this morning perfectly happy with my current 2001 GTS. No thoughts of trading it in, or getting rid of the car... Browsing the net this morning and caught a glimpse of a VOI9 Coupe. I was stunned... Yes, Ive seen a few before. But never gave it a 2nd look. What an awesome color combo...
By this afternoon, I bought the car.. And not the agony of waiting for the car to be picked up, shipped,etc, begins.. The car has 360 miles on it !!!!:):):) Need some pics..

Talk about a quick decision!!~!! Doesn't WOT! have the VOI9...he'd have pics in his photo gallery. (Bad memory--I apologize if I'm wrong!) ~juli

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score

NICE CHOICE!! :D:headbang::D:headbang:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had the opportunity to buy one of them when I picked up my Black coupe.

Sometimes I wish I did as they are fantastic looking, but I know I'd never drive it being one of 100.

Congrats anyway! Beautiful car!!:headbang:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Taximan1, contact our NJ Club VP Rolstar, he has one too with great photos!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this should hold you over for a while. Congrats.

DSCN0545s.jpg

DSCN0541S.jpg

DSCN0539s.jpg

DSCN0538s.jpg

DSCN0537s.jpg

DSCN0536s.jpg

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The VOI9 coupe has got to be one of the most desirable viper. They truely do look GREAT!! congrats

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...mine is #16/100, I think...purchased Nov 2006 and it still only has 56 miles on it....been too busy

You must be registered for see images

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

:headbang:

You must be registered for see images attach

Bat™

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Serpent Indy if you ever decide to sell that gorgeous thing from the guilt of not driving it let me know that car is out of this world!!!!! Nice ride:2tu::2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sharp!

Here's some info of the originator. All American with a Hemi and made in WPB FL. Body buy Vignali in Italy.:headbang:

issue95.jpg

Also on the eBay Motors header,

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This was the car in Florida, right?

Bat™

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

typo error

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talk about a quick decision!!~!! Doesn't WOT! have the VOI9...he'd have pics in his photo gallery. (Bad memory--I apologize if I'm wrong!) ~juli

Juli, you are right. I bought a VOI 9 last year, although I haven't uploaded any pictures of it yet. Looks like everyone stepped up to the plate on this already.

Nice color choice, but I'm biased.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Has anyone put black centered wheels (preferrably Iforged Astras) on a VOI9 coupe? Just curious

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw that car, great buy! Best of luck with that baby

Thanks Bobby, It will be heading to Jersey next week :):)

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's mine, you'll love it, when you get it!

IMG_0842.JPG

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Congrats - I was considering that very car. I love the photo above with the car in traffic following the 2 silver cars - just beautiful! Good luck w/ the car.
John

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats - I was considering that very car. I love the photo above with the car in traffic following the 2 silver cars - just beautiful! Good luck w/ the car.
John

That makes two of us. It's my new wallpaper.

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations TaxiMan1

Attachments

• VOI9.3.jpg
    VOI9.3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 32