new white mamba

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey everyone--new member from broward county florida-just picked up an 04 white mamba 3 days ago and liking it alot-very nice car-3800 miles--does anyone know the best local (broward-palm beach area, fl) to have service work done--would like to get an oil change as i just got it and like to play it safe. Also, notice a slightly sweet smell when driving at normal temps. Any info would be appreciated.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I change the oil myself; but you can get the oil changed anywhere as long as you use the recommended Mobile 1; As for tuning and major service I would recommend Doug Levin Motorsports in N. Miami Beach. Doug is a VCA sponsor and his contact numbers can be found on this forum. As to the smell; you might be referring to the composite sealants used and smell when the car is hot. It is more pronounced on my car in the trunk bay.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there a local viper club?--i see you are in ft lauderdale. Did you your mamba come with a convertible cover?--

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
43-yes, bought it from domaini motors--been wanting a white one for awhile-love the look. Car looked brand new-a few scuffs under the front bumper, but you really got to look underneath to see them--one owner titled as a fleet vehicle previously, but looked extra clean so i went for it-Ben

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, mambas come with a car cover and you should have received a cover that fits over the top when its down.

Ivan R.** is the S.Florida Club rep; try 305-868-4168. If I am not mistaken Doug Levin will host the Xmas party so join soon.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the exclusive part of Viper ownership. Every Viper owner fears white....it is the fastest colour and the rarest colour combination.

Not all White Mamba's come with a softtop cover someone will correct me but it seems to be a post August item mine is #86 and did not come with a softtop cover build date 04/04

All Mamba's come with a car cover.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey ben its jon from ny ( bought the albino razorback from you) how you been congrats on the viper your going to love it. i will be bringing mine down to daytona this year we need to go 4 a drive. ben if you have any questions on the car email me at albinsounlimited@aol

jon

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul; I believe all White Mamba Production was completed in Febuary of 04; I have #138 and was built in Feb and at the dealer by March. The vert tonneau cover was retroactively sent to the dealers. Y2K helped me get mine directed from MOPAR at no cost.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had my 96 for 3 years and i bought my 2001 last nov best cars i have ever had. i am actually thing about getting another one.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
best floor mats are from snake oyl or from the cali viperclub.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ben i emailed u the info frommy other screenname white96rt10

Reaction score
hey everyone--new member from broward county florida-just picked up an 04 white mamba 3 days ago and liking it alot-very nice car-3800 miles--does anyone know the best local (broward-palm beach area, fl) to have service work done--would like to get an oil change as i just got it and like to play it safe. Also, notice a slightly sweet smell when driving at normal temps. Any info would be appreciated.

Welcome to the club neighbor, I am another Broward county resident.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad boy--i had a 96 yellow and black bad boy-loved that bike--next a vrod for 4 months-now a busa that i love to death---never thought i would go rice bike, but glad i did--the badboy is the only bike i have ever owned that i actually miss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc