New

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I finally got in the site. I bought my 06 viper coupe first edition a year ago and love it. I wanted one of these cars since I first seen one in 97. I have a couple pics of it also.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, beautiful choice. The B/W coupe is one of my favorites! Hope to see it at VOI10 if not before.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! Not bad it only took you 10 years to get one after getting bit in 1997.:D
I got Bit in 1989 when i saw a concept photo,it took me much longer to get one, I'm trying to make up lost time with 2 ;)

crowntow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are not to far from me I am in Lexington.I used to live in Ashland when I was a`kid

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Great pictures and hope to see more.:drive:

Indiana/Kentucky
Rick Birchler
[email protected] 11478 West 600 North
Russiaville, IN. 46979
Phone: 765-883-7914
Here is some contact information for the VCA club in your area in case you don't already have it. Join in the fun!

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
driver I have #89. I want to build a N/A car since theres not much of them. I may do forced induction if I can't get it where I want it.

OP
OP
L

Luvgoinfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one I just can't find my VCA number. Plus I think I have to renew it. Also how can I get a pic in my avatar?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am one I just can't find my VCA number. Plus I think I have to renew it. Also how can I get a pic in my avatar?

PM (private message) any of the moderators: citysnake; kcobean; y2k5srt; lee00blacksilver. They should be able to help you. A pic in your avatar as soon as you're upgraded to VCA Member! (Again, the moderators can help with that!) ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang