Newbie...

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a couple posts, but never fully introduced myself. I'm 21 from NJ and a senior in college. I'm starting a tutoring company with my father, www.actual-solutions.com, and I am also starting a financial company, www.interfacefinancial.com/sperlazza. I am selling my current car, a 2002 Mustang GT at the end of the summer to invest the money into the financial company so I can reach my goal of owning a Viper by the time I am 25-26. I know I want a GTS, not sure on the year yet though. For my mustang, I had it supercharged with a saleen series II Roots type blower. I'm on my 3rd motor though, so I have just boltons. I have a Bassani O/R X pipe, Bassani 2.5" Cat back, intake, TV/DVD in dash combo, Eibachs, and a Cervinis Stalker Kit. Its ok for now, but I cannot wait to get rid of it. I have already learned a lot by visiting this site, and I hope to learn a lot more from you guys and girls.

Here is a pic of my car, its not the best though because I took it on my phone.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with your goals and if it takes a little longer than you hoped, don't let that get you down. A Viper is just as much fun at 45 as it is at 25...if single at 45. :)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It took me 5 years longer than I had planned... life happens. When you finally get it though, it'll be worth the wait! We'll be cheering for you. :2tu:

OP
OP
K

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I know any car is a poor investment just because of the way it depreciates, and you can easily grow the $50,000 that it will cost to obtain a viper into a decent sum of money. I just need to have it while I'm single and not married. I love racing and driving the hell out of cars, but it has to feel nice pulling up to a club in a Viper...a dream for now, but it will hopefully be a reality sooner than later.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti