Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations?

Discussion in 'Generation V Discussions / SRT Coupe, GTS, GTC, AC' started by doctorbob, Nov 24, 2012.

1. doctorbob

doctorbob VCA Member - UT/AZ

Thanks for your comments on type of viper. Okay I guess you have convinced me on the GTS. No stripes though....too expensive for want you get and I just do not think the stripes work on that hood.

2. Ev1E9

Ev1E9 Enthusiast

Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

Gunmetal Pearl GTS with Sepia Laguna interior, and internal Carbon Fiber Package. Track Pack with Hyper Black wheels

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  3. Chelseasnake

Chelseasnake Viper Owner

Re: Next question. What are you choosing for exterior and interior color combinations

launch edition

4. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

GTS Blue with Black stripes SRT and standard interior.

Bruce

5. JonSav

JonSav Viper Owner

bright white no stripes/ matte black sidewinders.. standard interior

6. SRTLEN

SRTLEN Viper Owner

Shadow Blue Pearl GTS, black interior, track pac with Hyper Black wheels.

7. VENOM V

VENOM V Enthusiast

Nice choice. This is the hard part because most of us haven't seen the colors in person. I'm thinking of changing to Shadow Blue Pearl or maybe Black, with Sepia Laguna leather. Guess its time to change my signature, LOL

8. mnc2886

mnc2886 Enthusiast

I'd be doing that except you can't get the SRT in GTS blue. Better pony up if you want that color.

9. doctorbob

doctorbob VCA Member - UT/AZ

Blknblu...are you going to sell your ACR. I frankly think I am going to keep mine. Got to have something different.

10. Nambo

Nambo Enthusiast

GTS Blue GTS, no stripes, exterior carbon package, standard interior.

11. 09 Venom

09 Venom Viper Owner

GTS bright white/ red interior, no stripes

12. ViperSmith

ViperSmith Enthusiast

Ordered bright white SRT, black interior. I am pretty set on wrapping it in matte orange when I get it.

13. ferraritoviper

ferraritoviper Viper Owner

GTS, Bright white, red interior, red seat belts, hyper black wheels...heading for custom paint.

14. SilveRT8

SilveRT8 Viper Owner

Bright white with Track pack and Aero kit, all black interior.
    GTS or upgraded SRT : That is the question ?

15. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

oh heck no, the GEN V would be on my wish list.

Bruce

16. FLYTWA

FLYTWA Viper Owner

Ordered: GTS
    Gunmetal Pearl
    Black Stripes
    Track Pack Black Sidewinder II wheels
    Upgraded Stereo
    Laguna Interior Black

That's all for now unless I can add interior and exterior Carbon Fiber and Aero Pkg to my order before it's built. Should be here in Feb.:)

Fly

17. bigmack339

bigmack339 Enthusiast

Epic combination.

18. MoparMan

MoparMan Enthusiast

I ordered a black GTS with gunmetal stripes, hyperblack rims and black interior.

19. SADVIPER

SADVIPER Viper Owner

Cool, congrats.
    I remember gunmetal stripes were once available on shadow blue but they removed them from the site now for this color, I hope they can be ordered.

20. MoparMan

MoparMan Enthusiast

Honestly, my first choice would have been black with GTS blue stripes but they didn't offer it. The black/gunmetal combo will be reminiscent of my '00 GTS without being a direct copy of it. The Gen V will look wicked once I get the windows blacked out on it.

21. VENOM V

VENOM V Enthusiast

That's an excellent combination, I nearly ordered it myself. The hyper black wheels and gunmetal stripes complement eachother.

22. SADVIPER

SADVIPER Viper Owner

I wish lol!