Next Tampa Meet?

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All are any Viper owners meeting anytime soon near Tampa?

I'd like to check out a GTS and 03+ Viper as I am ready to purchase!

Thanks

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is in the same shoes as IDM and is around the Destin / Pensacola area, let me know. I have a 03 and wouldn't mind showing someone who is interested in buying. I was able to check out a 05 before my purchase and it really helps out to see one up close.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Check out North/Central Florida club posts, not sure when our next get together is, there was something this past weekend in Kissimmee?

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I missed that would love to check out a few Vipers and talk to owners and learn. Looking to purchase asap if any of the cars are for sale too.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about now when is the next meet?
Haha.

We have a big group heading to the Festivals of Speed in Orlando this weekend at the Ritz-Carlton. The car show is Sunday, but we are leaving Saturday. I have a couple extra tickets if you'd like them. My friend's are awesome and are getting a trailer to trailer my car up for the show...I've registered for the last 2 events. Last time, my motor still wasn't done and this time the motor is blown...but it will be in the show!

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thanks very much for the offer! I do have plans this weekend and need to have time to chill from work too. I'm like an old man already. Please let me know when there is something local next.

V

Venomiss

John Canal or Jim & Cathy Smiley have the schedule of events for VCA North Central Florida. They just had a wonderful holiday event.

Contact information emails and phone numbers are listed on the first page of the VCA Membership Portal and members area on the website.

OP
OP
IDM

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that at 8am ? Where do they meet in Tampa?

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's every 3rd Saturday at the DuPonte Registry complex, I think it's in Clearwater. 0700-0900.