Niagra Falls Event - Get Registered ASAP!!!.....

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The largest event of the year for our club and perhaps the largest event ever hosted by a single region is off to a fast pace. We’re going to make history as the Viper club takes over the Niagara Falls area!

Registrations have been pouring in. We’ve already exhausted our first room block of 100 rooms. We’ve been able to get another 75. This event requires early registration because that area most definitely sells out LONG before September rolls around. It’s paramount you make plans and lock them in.

All the information on this event is on our website at Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region. I’ve also attached the full write-up and registration form in this email.

This will make Viper history. Aside from being a club event, it’s meant to be a couples and family event, with time of your own to explore. On the way to Niagara, our club also has the benefit of being invited to the home of Ralph and Doris Gilles (VP of Chrysler Design) for a great picnic lunch. We are also working on another VERY special stop that morning that will truly blow you away (but that’s slightly in the air given the future of Chrysler – but we’re hopeful). At Niagara, some of the activities planned: we’ll have close-up falls viewing, boat trips, chartered bus tour, Viper car cruise, Sky Tower experience, Winery visits, behind the falls tour, Niagara on the Lake trip, aerial cable car, night-time falls fireworks showing, dinner overlooking the falls, and MUCH more. In addition, each registered VCA member will receive a VIPER Invades Niagara goodie bag! We also have a very special event for the Vipers in downtown Niagara that will take over the town and even have media coverage. All this, and for a VERY expensive area, we’ve aggressively negotiated prices everyone can afford. Same goes for the hotel, for an all-suite hotel, on a high floor, Jacuzzi tub, overlooking the falls – you CAN’T beat the prices we got. It’s the BEST located hotel in Niagara.

You must be registered for see images

We have a segment of folks who need to wait until the last minute, that’s understandable. I just wanted to be sure everyone knew this is one of those events where it’s not going to be easy to get in as we get closer. So GET YOUR REGISTRATIONS IN. Note: For those who have booked a room and HAVE NOT sent in your registration, you MUST send in your registration. We aren’t allowing folks to hoard rooms because there are people who want to register now who couldn’t get a room. We will be going through our lists and we’ll be canceling room registrations that do not have an event registration on file with us. So please send in your payments and registrations. The club has had to make phenomenal down payments on activities, hotel, dinners, etc… We need those registrations to help shoulder the initial costs.

We are going to have an AMAZING time, and photo opportunities will be truly glorious. We’re so excited to be putting this event on. It’s going to be a landmark activity, not sure how we’ll ever top it. Be there!

Alex Ristanovic
President
Viper Club of America, Illinois Region
E-Mail:
Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region
Website: [FONT=&quot]www.IllinoisVipers.comhttp://www.illinoisvipers.com/[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Viper Club of Illinois - Useful Information & Convenient Links[/FONT]
Internet Home Page:
Home Page - Viper Club of America - Illinois Region
Club Event Calendar:
The Press: Event Calendar (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
Club Guidebook:
www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/Club%20Guidebook.pdf
Member Picture Gallery:
The Crew: Main Page (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
Club Merchandise:
The Press: Merchandise (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
Club Sponsors:
The Crew: Meet the Officers (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)
IL VCA Member Forum:
http://forums.viperclub.org/illinois/
Club Hotline:
(630) 415-3642

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
This should be a great event. All rooms over look the Falls. Paula and I are going, our bags are packed and the Viper is gased up and ready to go. Post on the site if you are planning on attending. I'm sure the Illinios club will make this an event to remember.
RICK

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, just dropping in to say Hi and hope to see you all there, rooms are going fast!:bolt: :drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh-OHHHHH...I hope GotVenom08/TIM doesn't see your TITLE, JERRY!!!!! :) :) :) :)
(niagAra, lol)
(See you soon!) ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is anyone else planning on going? I haven't decided yet. Never been to Niagara Falls.

We are unable to attend...but we've been to Niagara Falls...there's NOTHING like it, especially from the CANADIAN side~!!! :headbang: Hope you can go, you would NEVER regret it!
~juli

G

Gotvenom 08

Uh-OHHHHH...I hope GotVenom08/TIM doesn't see your TITLE, JERRY!!!!! :) :) :) :)
(niagAra, lol)
(See you soon!) ~juli

Juli

And here you thought I was the ONLY one making typos on this site............:D

Hope Robert brings the "goods" with him.:beer:

Timwhoisconstantlyspellcheckingjustincasejuli istheretocatchme

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli

LOL...oh no, I KNOW there are many others, including me-self who makes typos!
I also hope Robert/Bobby brings the 'goods' with him for ya'll....:smirk:...
~juliwhoisconstantlyhavingtodoherspellcheckjobbutTIMhasgottenSOmuchbetterIdon'tgetpaid

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli

I checked my post again. Whatdya getting at there Tim-bo? I did not see any spelling issues?:eater:

Yeah, working on the goods.;) Got my homemade still just a humming......:D:D

Robert