viper2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 74
  • viper3.jpg
    viper3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 36

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow the Gen 1's looks great, you should lower it a bit. I like those stock wheels, I think they look great on the car.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gen1's actually look awesome..I love the side pipes ect. Quick question..Can you roll the widows down or is that the year with the fake windows????can they pop out or anything..
What a kool pieace of American car history right their. They LITERALLY dont make cars like that anymore

OP
OP
P

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The gen1's actually look awesome..I love the side pipes ect. Quick question..Can you roll the widows down or is that the year with the fake windows????can they pop out or anything..
What a kool pieace of American car history right their. They LITERALLY dont make cars like that anymore

Those are windows from Jeff Lemke. I also got the 3 piece top from him. The drivers side swings outward, but the passenger window is fixed in place. I love the car as is and don't plan to change a thing! :D

Thanks for all the kind words.

craig

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig - beautiful car! I now have had my Gen 1 for almost 3 weeks and LOVE it! The reaction you get with a Viper is awesome (and driving it is as equally fun)!!! I, too, agree with you for leaving it as is... I just want to get those 'side windows' and Hard-top you have... how much were just the windows (or was it all sold together)?

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!!! I'm in #1004 whenever I can be.....

Gen 1 is Viper... It's the car that brought America back into the sports car world, defined the viper brand and made GM take the pu$$y of of the 'vette....

In my opinion...

OP
OP
P

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig - beautiful car! I now have had my Gen 1 for almost 3 weeks and LOVE it! The reaction you get with a Viper is awesome (and driving it is as equally fun)!!! I, too, agree with you for leaving it as is... I just want to get those 'side windows' and Hard-top you have... how much were just the windows (or was it all sold together)?

Thanks and the info can be found here:

Mach 7 Motor Sports

You won't be disappointed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang