Nice day for a drive in my GTS

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice weather today so after helping my gf paint her son's bedroom we went for a short drive to let the paint dry. This shot was taken in the parking lot of our county jail. At least the inmates have a decent view.

IMG_0387.JPG

:2tu:

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the new wheels and tires about a month ago. What a difference!! Lot better ride, no wheel hop and hooks up a lot harder. Got them from a VCA member in FL. Kept my old wheels for posterity.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark,

Car looks great. Glad to see the weather is cooperating better up there. Thanks again for checking out the car for me. I may be visiting Russell soon and I'll let you know if I am flying out there.

What is the temperature there now?

John

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

Felt like it got up to about 70 today. Lots of gravel on the roads though. After I got home I raised the hood and blew a lot of little rocks off the engine and side sills with a leaf blower. What a difference a couple of weeks make when it comes to the weather!!!!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was feeling that beautiful day as well up here above you in Southern Washington! I took the wife and 20 month old out in the 2006 GTO with the windows down! We had a blast! Taking it in for a two tone paint job tomorrow!

Great picture by the way Sir!

Jason

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I like how the 18's look too now that they are on....I had my doubts. The newer tires are a VERY BIG improvement over the original tires that came on the car.

OP
OP
M

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
X vetter.....I have several other pics that I will be sending you. Thanks for the gorgeous wheels.....The tires work super....it feels like I really did have on hockey pucks. I bought the new PS2's to go on the 18's but I don't know if I should have done that since the tires that came with the wheels work so well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang