nighttime pic

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is the name of that color? Is it the same color that a limited amount of cobras were painted a few years ago? It looks unbelievable.

T.C.z.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that I look at it knowing it's grey, I can see that the colors I'm seeing are just other ligthts reflecting off it, but I'll be damned if that doesn't look like that Mystichrome color to me. Has anyone ever seen a Viper in that Mystichrome color? I'll bet it would be beautiful with all the curves.

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steel Grey is the best color they made on the Viper I chose that colour on mine as well, over the forged pistons and ABS I had to have that colour.

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I didn't go for my B/W GTS, the steel grey would have been my second choice. I really like that color.

OP
OP
D

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steel Grey is the best color they made on the Viper I chose that colour on mine as well, over the forged pistons and ABS I had to have that colour.

I never gave the forged pistons a thought, figured I would eventually do a 600/600 N/A build anyway. And ABS you can keep. I would have liked a 99 silver/blue GTS, but the steel was my second choice. I like the color so much I actually bought an RT in steel while waiting for a GTS in steel without stripes to come along.

Eric- yes its Daves GT500. Thanks, now I need to make it respectable, its pretty slow.

TCz- The color does change. It isnt the other lights reflecting, its the paint. It turns a purple hue with lights on it. During the day the silver seems to come out. It is a very cool color, not many that color either.