Nikkon GTS remote control car

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had to go to Toys R Us last night to pick up some legos (project for my stepdad and the pre-game breakfast for Ohio State), while I was there, I ventured over to the toys section, as usual. I accidently started down the wrong aisle. Found Saleen S7, two styles of Viper GTS, and a few other $20 remote control cars by Nikkon. The choices for the GTS were red & white and graphite with American flag graphics, both with GT2 style spoilers. I decided on the Graphite, and took the stickers off. It doesn't move as fast some other cars I've had, but it's pretty good for $20.

Finally got the Bob Lutz Viper Hall of Fame by Hot Wheels.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My son loves the Nikkon flag car. He is 16 months old, his first word was "CAR" and seems that is the only thing he cares to play with.

I'm NOT complaining!

I have another one (Black ******* RaceViper) that I bought off Ebay that really flies. Then again it cost 160 bucks.

OP
OP
V

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool. I'd love to get a gas-powered car, but I'll be strapped for cash the next few years (car and college). I'll be getting my brother the Red and White GTS-R for Christmas.

P.S.- the white wheels look cool with just the spoked "sharpie'd" black.