Nitrous

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the fastest 1/4 mile times and ET's are for nitrous Vipers. I saw Dr. Fudge this past weekend, all motor running 9.50's and was wondering if someone had a NX motor with stock rear suspension running quicker.

OP
OP
P

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFSt, small shot and 10's nice. does anyone know what the best time is for a normally aspirated, stock block engine is? I have the itch, now I need to scratch it.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFSt, small shot and 10's nice. does anyone know what the best time is for a normally aspirated, stock block engine is? I have the itch, now I need to scratch it.

Quickest N/A is SW in a 510 stroker - 10.01
Quickest stock block and nitrous - Probably Tom Welsh at 9.7x

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quickest N/A is SW in a 510 stroker - 10.01
Quickest stock block and nitrous - Probably Tom Welsh at 9.7x

Dr.Fudge is running consistant 9.5's in his ALL MOTOR TNT car, so I guess he's the fastest N/A now. :cool:

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw Dr. Fudge this past weekend, all motor running 9.50's and was wondering if someone had a NX motor with stock rear suspension running quicker.

I'm curious. Who is Dr. Fudge and what does he drive?

OP
OP
P

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get that close to his car as I was busy working all weekend, but his car is an auto with a solid rear axle. Really nice guy as he spent quite a bit of time in the staging lanes explaining his car to my wife. It is a 97 GTS all motor running 9.5's around 143.

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but all WHAT motor? I don't think it's a V10, is it?

He's a local Doc (Cardiologist) in my area. His car is a '97 GTS V10 with all the work done by TNT. The Viper running a 2 speed auto and solid axel rear. The car has full interior and is quite impressive. I pass in fromt of his house everyday on the way to work, he must have just gotten back because I seen his Viper and trailer hooked to the rear of his motorhome.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
P

Pat_L_96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maverick, that is quite a number on a stock block. Stock stroke? Normally aspirated? That is wickedly quick. Want to share any secrets?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960