NJ/NY Wine Tasting Cruise

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing how I can't post in the Events section, I figured I would post this here.

Looks like you all had a very good turn out today. I saw your group twice today, once as you were coming up Rt.29 North just passed Washingtons Crossing, and then again in Lambertville. You all must have just had lunch over in New Hope, Pa. when I saw you leaving Lambertville.

I hope you guy did not get any stone damage from the dumptrucks on Rt.29. I had seen that some of you were in a second and third group, stuck behind the trucks.

Wish I could have stopped and said hello when you were arriving in New Hope, only thing is I was on my way to the Philly Airport.

Please post pics if you have them. You had a beautiful fall day here to enjoy. :)

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome,

We were at Lambertville Station in Lamberville. I believe we did have someone get hit by a rock. First part of the day was rainy, but when you saw us, the skies were clear. Those NY guys are just too much. Police could not catch them. Just kidding.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome,

We were at Lambertville Station in Lamberville. I believe we did have someone get hit by a rock. First part of the day was rainy, but when you saw us, the skies were clear. Those NY guys are just too much. Police could not catch them. Just kidding.
Charlie got hit by a rock, right on his stripes and then on the windshield. He was mad!

PatentLaw, nice to meet you! We did enjoy our covered bridge burnouts.