NJ VCA WINTER BRUNCH CHART HOUSE

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our Winter Brunch is scheduled to be at the Chart House Restaurant in Weehawken NJ, on March 4th. :p We have a great view of New York and plenty of Viper friendly parking :2tu:

Brunch is at 11am, but we will have a general membership meeting at 10am for those NJ VCA members who want to attend, cost is $45.00 per person.

Please see our NJ site for an invitation, click on it, print it, send it in and we'll see you on the 11th with great things to be announced and happen. :2tu:

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions via e-mail at
[email protected].

Bobby Cerchione
NJ VCA Leadership Committee :usa:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiger let me make the peace between the two clubs.Once they meet me Iknow things will be fine :hitfan:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby,I will be at the lunch and will send money out this weekend looking forward to 06.Thanks,Adrian

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE WILL SEND A DIPLOMAT FROM NYC TO STATE OUR REQUESTS...
1. NO SPEED LIMITS
2. ALWAYS CRUISE OVER 100mph
3. STEVE TAKES MORE SPIRIT of LES PICS

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: < I was just told I made a mistake in my post, I stated see you on the 11th, I meant to say see you at 11am :bonker:

Sorry for the confusion, the date is March 4th

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time today and food was great but the company was even better. Glad to see all you today and looking forward to doing events togeather. I can't wait to see the first ever LOW RIDER VIPER pictures that was taken today. Thanks again guys and will see you soon...Adrian

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The low rider Viper was a freak show. I don't think anyone can compete with that low a profile. Food at the Chart House was great. We should see if we could have our Holiday Party there. Plenty of parking and many decent size rooms. Wait staff there was on top of everything. Hopefully if both the NY/CT Chapter and Joisey Chapter get together we could further amortize the cost of the racing events.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie, you came to NJ today ??...damn, shoulda tol me bro.
I thought you would be busy on Long Island with the transaction. I'll call you regardless if I'm ever in NJ. I thought there was a slim chance we would see you there.

For all of you that didn't make it today you missed the one and only:
DUB CITY VIPER

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time today guys, hope to see everyone more often this year.
Good Meating you ADRIAN.
Tom
Here are shots of that LOW RIDER
8086IMG_0516-med.jpg

8086IMG_0513-med.jpg

8086IMG_0511-med.jpg

8086IMG_0510-med.jpg

8086IMG_0507-med.jpg

8086IMG_0508-med.jpg

This last one really gives you a sense of how low it it. I believe he said 38". Works on an air system. The roof was chopped in the back and the windshield re-alligned. The trunk is hydraulic from the inside as well as the doors. He plans to have the hood on hydraulics as well. The keyhole in the trunk now holds a rear camera since the rear window is almost useless.
Pretty Sick!!

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Viper Guys and Gals,
Great time today. Chart House put out a great spread and the views of the NY skyline were awesome!! I feel that we really have a mutual desire to reach across the Hudson and commence a new era of intra regional cooperation. Our New York brothers who attended today brought with them a fantastic spirit of friendship and comraderie and we cannot help but succeed in our efforts to enrich our viper ownership experience by meeting new friends and indeed reviving, old friendships. With the costs to all Viper clubs spiraling out of sight our pooling of resources and sharing of event invitations, makes all the sense in the world.
Many thanks to Donna K. for all her never ending organizational efforts and to Bobby Cerchione for making todays key brunch arrangements. As always, our group thanks goes out to all the leadership committee who work so tirelessly (and for free) to make our club the success that it has become. Special recognition goes out to Tom Roeller and Chris Saul as recipients of NJVCA Special Service Recognition Plaques at todays event. You guys never quit and our club would not be the same without you.

Hope all had a good time and got home safe and ticket free!

Bob Carroll
New Jersey VCA President

Note to NY. Adrian and Steve K. We may want to get a little friendly rivalry going. Due to insurance reasons, we cannot discuss our on the track days, but we have our Blue Chip Dry Martini team (you know who you are) ready to go if you NY guys can keep up at the next luncheon :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to Bob and the NJ Region for their hospitality and for treating us like family! Nothing but fun will come of creating this kind of friendship and symmetry between neighboring clubs.

My apologies for my absence at the last minute. I've had a week from hell and Saturday morning was the apparent culmination of my cranial woes. Much better now.

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob, but our friend Chris(KOM)Saul, is the guy who really put this together, I just assisted.

Adrian, I want to thank you and your guys for coming Yesterday, and I look forward to working with you and your team this year. :2tu:

Tommy, great shots as usual! :headbang:

Mini Me Milonas had a bad hangover this morning, Thanks to Uncle Charlie :shocked:

Bobby

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so tell me is this turning into a ny/ct/nj club?

well ya all better check with yo tony first lol

I can only see good things if both clubs hooking up based on etown last year and maybe tiger can find his ulimate home

Russ

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so tell me is this turning into a ny/ct/nj club?

well ya all better check with yo tony first lol

I can only see good things if both clubs hooking up based on etown last year and maybe tiger can find his ulimate home

Russ

Haha. I do not think that will ever happen but it would make sense.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great time thanks NJ for always making us welcome..........looking foward to some great events together