NJ / Warnock Dodge Charity Event

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
8086WARNOCK_Invite2-med.jpg

It's our last event of the year, let's make it a great one!! Come out with your families to Warnock Dodge for a great day and a worthy charity. This is our 3rd annual event with Warnock and the Sunshine Foundation Adopt a Dream Charity. This year's adopted child is Juanita who is a down syndrome child who's dream is to visit Disney World. Warnock puts on a great event with Food, 50/50 Raffle, Car detailing demonstration with the latest new products, aftermarket products and tech discussions. For the kids there will be a moonwalk, pumpkin painting, and tattoos. We will have official judges for those who want to enter for a trophy. We will have great Viper Merchandise and new apparel for 2006. There is no registration, but it would be nice to know who is coming, so give us a call or drop us an email.
Hope to see you all!!! :usa:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy's Right!

October 15th from 10am to 3pm

This is a great event! and with Winter upon us, our last official event of the year!

Robert Warnock and his staff welcome us with open arms and treat us like family, great food, great people and a great cause!

Please make every effort to make it to this event. I remember the look on last years family when we gave them a trip to Disney, a moment you don't want to miss.

So please don't let this little girl down, you won't regret it!

And you never know who will show up? :confused:
Last year we had Sonny Whelen show up with his Tractor Trailer and Race Car :2tu:
I hear this year we might have a couple of NJ Region Comp Coupes to view and drool over :D :2tu:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe the date is in the small red x where the picture should be but could you put the time and date in the body of the post? Thanks, I had a great time last year and look forward to attending again his year.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob and Donna Carroll have graciously invited the NY/CT Region. This is always a great day with LOTS of great cars, great people and a great cause (it has always been in the high 60's and sunny - how do you NJ folks manage this?)!

This will also be (shameless plug coming) a perfect warm-up for the NY/CT Region's Fall Foliage Cruise/Luncheon Event the following day, Sunday October 16th. Fill up with NJ's "cheap" gas for the next day's drive. ;)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How come the NJ guys never come up here? I guess they don't like us

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom what are the times again? If not to late when I finish work will try to come by even for a hour. Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to have some real kick-ass stuff for auction. Also, our new collection of Vintage style Viper Wearables will be debuted. Great new designs on T-Shirts, Half Zip Sweat Shirts, Wind Shirts and Hats. These will be posted on the NJ site later this year for sale. If your lucky you may be able to get one before everyone else.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will there be a dyno again this year? I talked to Bruce's and they said they were not asked this year. Just curious, as it drew a nice crowd last year.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom want be able to make it will finish work around 4 or 5. Looking forward to supporting NJ Club on coming events. Adrian

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked the AOL weather for East Hanover on Saturday
SAT
74°F 23°C
47°F 8°C
No rain, just sun........looks like we lucked out! :cool:

So get off the fence, and into your car so we can send a little girl and her family to Disney.......Viper Style :2tu:

Bobby :usa: