No.Cal EAST BAY informal Viper gathering

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, but a few of us appear to have agreed to meet TONIGHT (9/19) at 7 pm at the "On the Border" in Dublin, which is in the new shopping center located on the north side of 580 at the Hacienda Exit.

From 680, take 580 East toward Stocton, and take the 2nd exit, which is Hacienda.

ANyone needing assistance can call my cell 925-872-7093.

Todd, did I mess anything up here? I really don't even look at the street signs, but am pretty sure the shopping center with the big movie theater is off the Hacienda exit off 580. [Sadly, my wife could give you precise directions to many stores in that center...]

Tomer

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys--

What tomer said--

you can also see my directions in the "finally took the plunge" thread.

Hope to see a bunch of you there!

I have 6 tapes of the SRT segment on TV, for those who want them.

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tomer:

I'm going to have to sit this one out, as I play corporate lackee well into the evening. I'll send you an e-mail, but wanted post on my status before 3pm as promised.

Hopefully I'll see you guys again soon.

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's okay Scott...The Yugo wouldn't have fit in anyhow.
supergrin.gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott J:

I'm going to have to sit this one out, as I play corporate lackee well into the evening.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott, too bad you can't make it. I was hoping to see that new H2. Did you sell the snake yet? If the new owner's local, let him know about our meets.

varanus...you gonna be there? You should hear my Viper with the Ted May headers and 1.7 roller rockers. SWEEEEEEEET...

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
todd:

I actually saw a Yugo the other day, for the first time in ages. My relatives (in Europe) drive a little 3-****** Fiat 126 that looks eerily close to a Yugo. Don't be so quick to underestimate those Eastern European cars, I got that sucker up to about 74mph! Zero to 60 was probably 12 seconds flat - booya!

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scott J:
todd:
Zero to 60 was probably 12 seconds flat - booya!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bs[1].gif

Come on, admit it. You had headers and exhaust. Was that a proffessional driver? Thought so!