No discounts for VCA members?!?!

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was surprised to find that even though tirerack is a site sponsor here they provide no discount at all to VCA members. :confused: The price you see on the website is the price everyone pays. Not sure how that works out since almost all the other site sponsors gives special or discounted pricing to VCA members.

Oh well, time to shop around.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe they give a small amount to the VCA when a purchase is made. The only reason I think that, is because I've noticed that certain car sites ask that you order through tirerack by clicking on a link from their site, insted of going to www.tirerack.com.

Let us know what you find. I need a set soon.

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you order through JonB at PartsRack, he get your tires from TireRack and give you a discount off their prices and still makes something.

OP
OP
M

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll get a discount from Jon, and also for going through Luke, who posts in here.

I spoke with luke, i was told the prices on the website are the prices we pay.

I will check with jonB and see what he can do :)

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Tire Rack's pricing is set at the best price we can offer. We don't ask our customers to remember special codes or jump through hoops to prove membership in order to get the best price available from us at the time.

We support the members of this forum through our sponsorship of this forum with both direct financial support to the forum owners and the information I hope the members find helpful.

but, that being said I do work closely with JonB

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We support the members of this forum through our sponsorship of this forum with both direct financial support to the forum owners and the information I hope the members find helpful.

but, that being said I do work closely with JonB

What many readers here DONT realize, is that Sponsors PAY OUT REAL $$$ to advertise and sponsor the site. In effect, sponsors GIVE this site to the VCA and VIPER OWNERS. Please ENJOY !

Luke also gives his time to help cretae and operate events, and speak at VCA regional events. Thanks LUKE.

PartsRack is happy to 'share' our wholesale margins with our customers. This saves you $$ and we route the orders thru LUKE. Everyone Wins......THANK YOU.