NO more light grey for me, interior change!

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No more of that 2-tone with light grey. ick. IMHO.

I prepped and painted the center armrest part, the panel under the steering wheel and the panel under the glove box.

I will be doing the last remaining lil door panels soon.

I like the black/"carbon fiber" look a lot now.

What do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images

OLD LOOK.............

the car gained 20rwhp with the color change btw lol.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
really not a fan of overlays...but that carbon fiber looks nice...the black makes it look even better. nice job:2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's damn ****! Did you dye the seats or rewrap them? Did you just use vinyl spray on your vinyl pieces or use a different technique?

Nice job!

OP
OP
P

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

The seats have not changed at all, I think its the lower light that makes um look darker. they are black.

I used a base primer coat then a textured spray paint, I may go over it again with a std. type black to soften up the texture a bit. it has a little more texture then the stock black panels.

If you look close the deck and speakers are different also. this last weekend was A LOT of work.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely never like that kind of do it yourself modification.It always seems to turn out just not right not to fit the design or flavor of the original.Typically the carbon fiber stuff looks added on BLA BLA BLA.
You on the other hand sacked up and hit that ****** outta the park.It flows and seems as if it could be an alternative option for the car.You have some talent for it obviously.
Does it look as good in person?
I have done some work on older cars and the interior always gives me fits it seems to take forever and then I am never satisfied with how it looks.It always seems that a drunk monkey decided to redecorate.
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
P

Pryme

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the great words, I really like it too.

I called and asked and I guess the company is not around who made those pieces, they are not the stickers, they are replacement panels, and are rare I guess.

I will try to ask the company name.

Last edited:

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to you! That looks amazing. This is what I call "Purpose Built!" Do you have any pics of the car in either natural or artifical light? It's a little hard to see in the dark there, but what I can see is just killer.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good.......
Where did you get the sill gauard covers????? UK member is looking for a set of them..

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, that looks a million times better now. what a difference !!!

hope ya did your homework on the paint. is it gonna hold up or get rubbed off ? i know there are some good dyes from eastwood that work well, dont know about paint though.

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the great words, I really like it too.

I called and asked and I guess the company is not around who made those pieces, they are not the stickers, they are replacement panels, and are rare I guess.

I will try to ask the company name.

looking for this info please! thanks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery