No More McDonalds Motor!!!

Should I install black "Roe Supercharged" logos on the intake tubes??

• Yes, it will be a great addition.

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • No, it will look too busy.

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kng Snke, I had the same roe supercharger on my 98 GTS. I think a "supercharged" sticker on each side would great.....Good Luck!

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look of your engine. I would leave it as is!

I'm thinking really hard about painting my valve covers and intake yellow to match my car. This makes me want to do it even more!
1990 300zx ttv8
2002 WRX

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done nothing yet because the votes have been neck and neck. 32 yes, 30 no. 1 of the yes was me.

Andy if you have a yellow viper you need to join yellow fever :)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I voted yes....and you need to get rid of that cheap Mobil 1 oil cap and put on the chrome MGW sneaky-pete cap. ;)

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I wait and see if I can sell my 2.4 blower and get a new 2.8H from Kenne Bell, I figured I'd put it all together until I find a buyer. It only takes an hour or so to pull it off. Refinished the intake tubes with base coat/clear coat and clear coated the ROE stickers. Turned out OK. Now I just need to sell the darned blower. Oh yea, here is a shot of my manifold with the (10) .063 W/M injectors in the base. I run a lesser shot into the intake tubes for a quasi dual-stage W/M..or I can run more into the intake and less into the manifold. Still working on the "perfect" balance.

Attachments

• Engine_1.jpg
    Engine_1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Manifold_1.jpg
    Manifold_1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have those Stickers here for you KNG SNKE... Sorry just had so much going on at home and work... I will get them sent next week...... Got 3 days off.... SORRY!!!!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I wait and see if I can sell my 2.4 blower and get a new 2.8H from Kenne Bell, I figured I'd put it all together until I find a buyer. It only takes an hour or so to pull it off. Refinished the intake tubes with base coat/clear coat and clear coated the ROE stickers. Turned out OK. Now I just need to sell the darned blower. Oh yea, here is a shot of my manifold with the (10) .063 W/M injectors in the base. I run a lesser shot into the intake tubes for a quasi dual-stage W/M..or I can run more into the intake and less into the manifold. Still working on the "perfect" balance.

Good luck in the sale of your blower. I would think that it would sell since Sean stopped selling the 2.4. Replacement parts??

Your engine looks good!!!!! If I could offer one suggestion......
Change out red rad. and intake tubes

Maybe one more....

"I run a lesser shot into the intake tubes for a quasi dual-stage NOSW/M.. :headbang:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha Ha the NOS thing...actually accumulating NOS parts and planning on that when I do the fuel system in the coming months. Can't do much about the Red radiator hoses. ROE Racing's finest with the bleeder in the top. I guess I could sleeve it.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try explaining to the missus that you managed to magically shrink it to scale 1:25 size (yup, ACTUAL Viper Race Yellow this time and the valve covers are done at the same time as their 1:1 counterparts) :omg::rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Engine is looking better Ellow :). Definitely get rid of the red hose. You don't need a bleeder valve for the top there anyhow. No problem on the stickers Baz, I haven't driven my car in weeks now because of all the snow and military requirements. I'm having withdrawels. I haven't installed those stickers yet either. They are definitely going to go on and I will take another photo, just gotta get around to doing it. The setup is looking sharp Inject, very good replica.