No spell checker?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is there no spell check? There was a spell checker in the old version. What's the diference except the lack of a spell checker?

Reaction score
Why is there no spell check? There was a spell checker in the old version. What's the diference except the lack of a spell checker?

We'll compile an extensive list of features and benefits shortly. Suffice to say that neither Michael or I got any sleep last night, the spell checker is being worked on.

Some not-so-minor differences is that this format is faster, it is safer, and more efficient. It is also more versatile and better meets the needs of the club as a whole. I put together the old board almost three years ago. Last night, as MP was monitoring the import, was a sad day for me. Sad and good. Almost EVERYTHING this board has, the old board did NOT (until I added it)...and all this new stuff is so much nicer and easier to work with.

Lets look at a forinstance. Lets say you don't want to waste time and be annoyed by seeing other peoples sigs, or avatars. YOU now have the power to control that. :)

Like I said...we'll get a list of features online here as soon as we can. We are both working on "putting back" the little things we know you guys miss. :cool:

Reaction score
There, can I go eat dinner now??? :) It isn't quite as interactive as before...but it works for now. When you are ready just click on the button to spell check, apply any changes, then COPY and PASTE the text back into your post.