No Viper in the Bullrun

tennis tom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Watching my first episode of BULLRUN, a "reality" tv show on the SPEED channel and there is NO Viper!

Representng Dodge is a 1970 Dart: (engine size 422, BHP 578, Max MPH 165, 0-60, 3 secs). At least it's green.

The show is about a dozen hot cars racing 4000 miles across the SouthWest for a half million dollars.

There is also a 1967 VW Bus (coffin on wheels) with a Porsche
engine, Max MPH 125--that's a frightening thought.

The show is hosted by former pro wrestler Bill Goldberg; this should be as "real" as pro-wrestling.

The first challenge is how to get out of Downtown LA with no nav.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I watched it last year and was entertained. This year is a little different, but should still be entertaining. There was no Viper last year either . . .

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend approached me about entering into it last year when they were calling for contestants.
I seriously thought about it since the first season was in the west where I know the roads very well. I assumed they were doing it in another part of the country. I wish I would have entered now that I see they are doing it in almost the same locations they did before.
My car is not really ready for it right now, so its probably a good thing I didn't enter. I would probably breakdown and give the Viper a bad name. Maybe next year when I can get some more things done on my car. Better brakes, cruise control, refreshed transmission, aluminum radiator, and unitrax half-shafts would all be good upgrades for me to do before a challenge like this.
Maybe I need a sponsor ;)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some coll cars, but not very entertaining. I thought it was kind of corny.

Bruce

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched it last year and was entertained. This year is a little different, but should still be entertaining. There was no Viper last year either . . .

Yeah there wasn't. Just a Murcielago with a fried clutch. :drive:

I was approached last year as a "shoe-in" apparantely but was unable to come up with a driving partner on the short notice (18 hours). Glad I did not participate because what they did last year was just stupid. I mean crashing a car into a sheet of glass or sending the top end of your car into lightbulbs is just insaine.

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sortof like the Gumball Rally (among others), but really watered down, since its on TV they cant speed. The trans am won, and some idiot with lambo who didnt know how drive it and broke it :(