No wonder no one wanted to order a violet Viper.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw them in person at the factory...the flash photos on the Dodge website are such an injustice. Made me want to have my srt repainted VVV!!!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw them in person at the factory...the flash photos on the Dodge website are such an injustice. Made me want to have my srt repainted VVV!!!

Man, thanks so much for those pictures that you took! That convertible is almost just like the one that I am getting, except that mine will have the aero group installed.:D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never understand why they would even put such a far off version of the color on these car websites. It is so dumb! Why even put a color up that is not even like the color you will be offering? I would rather not see anything!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will never understand why they would even put such a far off version of the color on these car websites. It is so dumb! Why even put a color up that is not even like the color you will be offering? I would rather not see anything!

That is not even close to being close. What were they thinking?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows. It is so dumb. Not only Dodge has done it. The BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche sites do it too. I guess the flash softwear and paint software do not work well together? I do not know but someone should really address this!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you make a good point!

even the picture you took makes the car look saphire or blue. this color is very hard to capture in pictures. you have to see it in person to appreciate it.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you make a good point!

even the picture you took makes the car look saphire or blue. this color is very hard to capture in pictures. you have to see it in person to appreciate it.

yes, bit it is definitely purple, there is no mistaking that. in photos with the glare you can see a slight blueish tinge, but it is really a dark, deep, purple. if you see it person, I very seriously doubt that you would confuse it for blue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang