Non-Club Event: More Track Time

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For Those Looking For More Track Time!
We have a host of drivers who enjoy their time on the track. Luckily we’ve been able to find a few good non-club track days at the popular Autobahn Country Club through our contacts if you’d like to have an extra track day or two this year. This is open only to drivers who have been on the track at least a couple times before. See below.

Autobahn Country Club – Monday – September 15th
Our friends (and sponsor) Autowerks have invited us to join them on the track with Lamborghini of Chicago. Fox Valley Motorcars have a track day coming soon and have offered free spots to our club. This will not be an event hosted by our club, it’s merely a chance to get on the track and have some fun. There will be no timing or awards. The cost is $299 (and there is a $25 spectator charge on this day). The track will be split in the morning, so you can run the north and south courses separately. The afternoon will be the full course. Lunch is included. Fill out the form and fax back to (630) 654-9001. Here is the link to the form: http://illinoisvipers.com/images/VCA/Autobahn Sept 15.pdf

Autobahn Country Club – Monday – October 6th
Our friends at Laps have offered to allow us to join them on the track at Autobahn. The full course will be run all day. The cost is $250 and will include lunch. This will not be an event hosted by our club, it’s merely a chance to get on the track and have some fun. There will be no timing or awards. If you are interested, call Shawn at (630) 205-0055.

I’m not keeping track of who is going when, so I won’t have that info (many of you often ask me). We’ll just throw it up there and if you’re up for it, go for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang