Non-Viper questions?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke, can these be asked here, or is it against board rules?

Looking for rims/tires for my truck and seeing how I have purchased from you before, figured I would come to you first.

Thanks

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty good with the useless part also, Luke. :cool:

Ok, first off I am going to buy some new rims for my 05 Dakota Quad Cab. I want something in a 16" or 17". Stock is 16"x8"

Mostly what you guys have listed on your site is all the larger bling bling stuff. Not gonna cut it for me.

I am looking for something that looks "off road" type of wheel and realy want to stick to 16" if I can. I will get 17" if need be, but that is only if I can't get anything I like in the 16".

Do not care if they are polished, chrome, etc. Just want something that looks like it belongs on a truck, and not on a Honda.

I was wondering if you know of anything else that would fit my truck that is not listed as doing such?
Now when I was shopping for wheels/tires for my 3000 VR4 you helped me get some O.Z.'s, so maybe you can come to the rescue once again. :2tu:

Once the wheels are out of the way, we can move on to what Pirelli tires I can get. :nana:

Thanks Luke, now help me spend some money. :D

Luke@tirerack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the only 16" wheel we have for your truck

You must be registered for see images

it's the ASA TRS and would run $129.00 each in a 16x8 size

we will be coming out with some other wheels in the spring time for your truck as well

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Luke

Looks like I am waitng until spring. That is unless I see something else I like before then.

Too bad you guys don't sell MT's, Pro Comp, or ones like those. Hell even a few of the American Racing wheels are nice. But I do not see you sell that line from them.