Noob: short intro

LonghornSpencer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals...I've been lurking over the last year off and on but its actually getting close to the time for me to buy a Viper

I was able to sell my fully built (426 with every supporting mod) Jeep SRT and plan is to take the funds from that towards an 08 Viper coupe. I'll be on reading mostly and prolly asking some dumb questions so hang with me. I am pretty active on many SRT/CJD forums so not all that stupid and will be sure to search

You guys have a great forum and I look forward to being a part of the "Viper Family" soon

HOOK 'EM

Spencer

ViperDreams

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome.

You won't be "hooken'em" much anymore with a viper...haha:lmao:
That jeep is a beast off the line.

What year viper are you looking to get?

Hey guys/gals...I've been lurking over the last year off and on but its actually getting close to the time for me to buy a Viper

I was able to sell my fully built (426 with every supporting mod) Jeep SRT and plan is to take the funds from that towards an 08 Viper coupe. I'll be on reading mostly and prolly asking some dumb questions so hang with me. I am pretty active on many SRT/CJD forums so not all that stupid and will be sure to search

You guys have a great forum and I look forward to being a part of the "Viper Family" soon

HOOK 'EM

Spencer

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome, update your profile. where are you located?

im curious. fully built? howmuch did you have into that jeep? enough that you couldhave purchased a viper to begin with?

OP
OP
L

LonghornSpencer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.

You won't be "hooken'em" much anymore with a viper...haha:lmao:
That jeep is a beast off the line.

What year viper are you looking to get?
2008 Coupe...

welcome, update your profile. where are you located?

im curious. fully built? howmuch did you have into that jeep? enough that you couldhave purchased a viper to begin with?
Updating profile now. TEXAS...D/FW to be exact

Well I bought the Jeep used knowing my plan for it (mid 11's in the 1/4) plus it had to be my DD and had to have something with room for 2 carseats (3 year old and 1 year old). Not sure how much I actually had in it but prolly enough for a Gen 3. I have since paid cash for a Yukon to DD and the Viper will be my new "toy"

OP
OP
L

LonghornSpencer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics of your jeep?
Here a couple of it...fastest I ran was 11.64 in it. Fun ride but I have always wanted a Viper and selling the Jeep is going to help fund that. However I did buy a Yukon for my DD for the carseats

Attachments

• JeepSRT on highway web.jpg
    JeepSRT on highway web.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Jeep Web.JPG
    Jeep Web.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Jeep 11.14b.jpg
    Jeep 11.14b.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Forum statistics