Norwalk Ohio Sept 12-14; LODGING

S

SUN RA KAT

Soooo...are we all staying at the Sandusky Holiday Inn??? Someone make a command decision...

Your wish is my command! (But where is it on your list?)

(You should have also wished for an end to the continuous daily rains that is plaguing Ohio, too.)

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Holiday Inn is 10 minutes from the track...Jack says the L K Motel is closer, but what is the VCA's deal with the Holiday Inn???

Holiday Inn Express Sandusky
5513 Milan Road
Sandusky, OH, 44870
419-626-6671

OR

L K Motel
283 Benedict Ave
Norwalk, OH
419-668-8255

I have zero problem leaving my RT at the track or paying for a security guard...

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(You should have also wished for an end to the continuous daily rains that is plaguing Ohio, too.)
I have been wishing for that dammit. That and 90 degree weather. I guess it's because I'm not a Viper owner...

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just made reservations at the LK Motel...they said they still have many rooms for that weekend...

Party till ya puke...then party some more!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norwalk is near Sandusky? If so, anyone in for a day @ Cedar Point? I had tickets and airfare for my wife and I a few years back and had to forfeit due to a family illness. We go to amusement parks for the coasters and I know they have some awesome rides.

MULE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about those driving to and from, is there a safe place
to park for the day? Don't want to park a foot away from a rusty pickup and leave there all day. If not I'll just drive my rusty ******.

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get Norwalk and National Trail in Columbus confused. National Trail is 30 miles east of Columbus on 70. (Kirdersville OH) That is where our Combo Drags and AutoX will be next weekend.
Norwalk is off the Ohio Turnpike (80) at the Norwalk Oh exit. Norwalk is an hour or more NW of Columbus.

S

SUN RA KAT

I just made reservations at the LK Motel...they said they still have many rooms for that weekend...

Party till ya puke...then party some more!

I'm staying at the LK Motel, too. I'm also going to chaperone Snake Bitten, unless he gets thrown in jail, and then I've never seen him before. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire