NOT A Slam: Mark Jorgenson is DA MAN !

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Jon, I'm a recovering Azzhole-holic... (just kidding, I'm not trying to recover).

The point is, I'm IMPOSSIBLE to deal with. I am one of the crankiest owners there is, and when it comes to buying a car, getting service on the cars....things have to be done RIGHT.. or I won't stop. Matter of fact, sometimes I go a little to far. Actually I always do.

So the fact is, I wont change, I've tried.. but I cant. So what I RELY ON, is that the other people dealing with me and car my problems or wants, has to be able to deal with me, AND still deliver on what I want.

Well a few months ago, Mark agreed to come get my 06 coupe and do some warranty work, and some mods. He got 90% of it right (In my crazy world). The last 10% most people would have not bothered with, but they bothered me. So I called Mark to complain about a rattle noise and an intermitent light. I figured Mark would tell me to get bent...

INSTEAD.. he said he'd call me back in a few days with an inclosed trailor truck pick up time. I told him no rush, just whenever you can. Well a few weeks later, trailor is here, car is loaded up, and I said bye bye to the viper again. (no worries it snows way to much around here right now).

A couple of weeks later... she's back... Not only with the problems fixed, but one I didnt even know about (dieing battery, which Mark took care of).

Now here is where Mark and Woodhouse stands out above all others. Mark didnt ask for 1 cent in transportation costs (going or coming back) because he stood by their work, and if I wasnt happy, then the job wasnt done until I said it was.

Well I just drove that bad boy about 150 miles in 1 day :) just driving around and really having a blast with it. I love my car again, and I cant figure out what the hell I can ***** about.

THEY FIXED EVERYTHING.. even things a previous dealership couldnt (like my windy side moulding).:drive:

MARK JORGENSON ROCKS, WOODHOUSE ROCKS....:2tu:

ONCE AGAIN PROVING.. ONLY ONE OPTION.... WOODHOUSE!! :headbang:

sitting back down in my AA (azzhole anonymous) meeting chair,:lmao:

\Jon *****

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is amazing that anybody can live up to your standards. Mark and Woodhouse are def. top notch :2tu:

But you on the other hand.......................................................

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

:D:D:D

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a snow storm in Omaha. They were going to deliver my Viper to the airport.

Mark drove it himself to make sure nothing would happen to the car.

Pretty impressive guy.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse and the dedicated people who work there are an extraordinary asset of the Viper community. Mark Jorgensen should be considered for Sainthood. He puts up with the eccentricities of hundreds of Viper owners, including me. He's not only a dedicated Viper fanatic and gearhead, he's a nice guy.

Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well u 've made up my mind for me ,,, he's definitely doing my headers

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mark Jorgensen is the best. He really cares about his customers. You can not go wrong dealing with Woodhouse.

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark modded up my SRT this last fall, and he went WAY over and above what I would have expected as far as service and customer care. Everything he added (which was a lot!) works great, and if it ever quits snowing here I'm gonna dig it out of storage and put some miles on it!

Mark and Woodhouse are going to be the ONLY people I deal with from here on out-it's rare to find someone with that kind of commitment to making sure the customer is happy any more!