Nothing but Praise for Tators Dodge

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a new Viper owner, its scary letting other people touch your car. Luckily my father is a Viper owner & VCA member as well, and recommended Chuck Tator to me from day one. Being only an hour away, it was a no brainer.

Long story short, I saw Chuck yesterday for a semi tuneup and to correct a few other issues on my car. He treated me like his best customer & went through the entire car with me piece by piece. He even called me this morning to see how my drive home was yesterday, and to see if the adjustments were successful. First off, the car now drives 10 times better than it did! And a follow up call is something I've never had from a tech before...

Service, work quality: everything A+

Just had to mention respect where respect is due!

Thanks Chuck! :2tu:

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This man is giving a bad name to everyone in the service industry! I ordered parts from him and he sent me the parts and asks me to send him a check AFTER they arrived. Does he not realize that this is totally unacceptable business practice? Trust is NOT allowed in the business community.

We must put a stop to him...he is going to set a standard the nobody will ever be able to reach.

H*ll...this could cause the downfall of the U.S.A...HE MUST BE STOPPED!!

Bill
(just another totally satisfied customer)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator rocks! He's the first place I go for parts and I usually don't have to go anywhere else. No muss, no fuss, no BS. The Viper community is fortunate to have him, as well as a few others, Levin, Roe, Macedo, Purner and Steve Pasztor at Great Brakes. Thanks for the great service guys!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timmy, you said a mouthful. Thats why he is........

207007_07-med.JPG

and where else can you see all your viper buddies from around the country..
207scan-med.jpg

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck is the Man!! I have driven 250 miles one way to have warranty work done by him, and would do it again.

He has a heck of a BBQ too!! Can't wait for next years!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup, the guys rcoks. he went outta his way for me when i first bought my GTS in july. he didnt even sell me the car and he helped me with the alarm remote.

he also helped me decide on the car as it was serviced at his pace before i bought it. he really helped me out.

he is by far the best tech and service place around.

Viper Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! I just purchased an extended warranty through Chuck and
the whole thing went like clockwork. He's very professional and a nice guy too! :2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He helped me just recently when some idiot kids tried to break into the glove box on the Durango, the truck and the glovebox lid were both unlocked but the stupids forced the lid open looking for CDS, broke the locking mechanism, Chuck spent probably 20-25 minutes on the phone with me looking up parts numbers and diagrams so I would not have to buy the whole lid but only the piece of the lid that broke. Cost me $8.00 by the time the Wizard was done with the parts book! Gawd only knows what the whole thing costs, which was what I thought I would have to buy. Thanks Wiz, I finally got it on this weekend, perfect bolt on! Funny end of the theft story...My significant other was really insulted that once they broke in they obviously thought her taste in music sucked as they left the CDs lying on the seat...I quietly snuck back out to the car to see what she had...Would you believe "The Traveling Willberrys"?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator is awesome! I've latley bought so much from him,wires, a/c hose, etc. keep up the good work chuck and your check is in the mail! :)